The Last Film You Saw? Thread 2.

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Cat, May 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Please add more content to your posts. Did you like the film? Otherwise you are just spamming. Also your banner is a bit too large for this boards requirements. Banners should be no larger than 220 width x 75 height. Could you please adjust it accordingly? Thanks. :)

2. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

X3: The Last Stand.

I liked the first two better. Can't believe some of Logan's lines (say cheese!) They'd probably be forgivable if it was Storm or someone else saying them, but this Wolverine, man. Why did Brian Singer elect to do Superman? I'm not impressed with Brett Ratner's take. Oh, well, Hugh Jackman is so hawt, he's worth all the flaws I was unhappy with in the film :D

Oh, and yes, Jean-Gray/Phoenix was effing terrifying.

3. Lizzy_Sander

Lizzy_Sander Captain

I just saw X3: The last stand too!!
    I love it so much, but why doesn't they have to make...die :( And Jean..yeah, very scary And do you think ther'll be the forth one? I mean in the end they left us a thought

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I saw when a stranger calls a couple of nights ago, i loved it, i kinda wanted it to be a bit scarier.

5. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

'Half Light' with Demi Moore. Awesome and a creepy movie. Plus seeing the guy that plays Desmond on LOST was a treat!

6. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

I watched Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants last night and I absolutely loved it. I thought the genuine friendship and chemistry between the four main characters made the film much more believable. It was filmed close to my area so a few teachers from my old highschool were in the film. My favourite character naturally was Lena and I loved how they made Santorini look just amazing. Kostas was really sexy and I was surprised to find out the actor who played him wasn't Greek. He did a real good job on the accent. The actress who played Carmine did an excellent job at making me feel for her 'cause it would be hard to have a life like hers. The only thing that I didn't really like about this film is the way Bridget acted at times. I dunno, the whole thing with her football coach was weird. The saddest part though was with happened between Tibby and her friend at the end. This time I actually prefered the film to the book but they were both pretty good in comparison. I recommend this movie to anyone and everyone.

7. keich

keich CSI Level One

The Da Vinci code. It's not as bad as some reviews made it out to be but it's not as great as I imagined. If they're turning Dan Brown's other book (Angels and Demons) into a movie, I hope they do a better job.

8. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Cinderella Man. Too bad the Oscars are just a big popularity vote or Russell Crowe and Paul Giamattis should have walked away with awards for sure. It's a really good film.

9. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

I just saw that too. :) I also prefer the first two installments, this one's kinda... messy. I guess we all know what to expect from Brian Singer (The GOOD stuff! :D) that when Brett Ratner came on board, we tend to compare their work. Nevertheless, I enjoyed it! :) It's much better than the reviews give them credit for. :p And I actually cried when... it happened. :(

10. disprncss358

disprncss358 Rookie

Lord of the Rings:Fellowship of the Rings

11. iwantboromir

iwantboromir CSI Level One

Went to see Silent Hill last night. HATED IT! If Sean hadn't of been in it, I would have walked out. *sigh*

12. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

^^^ Bummer. I wanted to see that one, too.

Just watched "Once Upon a Time in Mexico" and "Mean Creek".

Once Upon wasn't bad, but I was expecting more. Johnny Depp was fantastic though! Mean Creek was really good. You know, it's a shame MacAulay was the first Culkin to become famous because he really wasn't much of an actor. His brothers Kieran and (in this film) Rory are amazing young actors.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

I saw Scary Movie 4 in the cinema friday. I loved it.

14. csi_fanatic87

csi_fanatic87 CSI Level Three

'Carrie'. A thriller classic.

15. tanglewood14

tanglewood14 CSI Level Two

"The Wedding Planner", didn't finish it coz That '70s Show was already on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.