The Last Film You Saw? Thread 2.

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Cat, May 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Comte

Comte Police Officer

I watched 'Man in The Iron Mask' two night ago and i loved it...
    Leonardo Di Caprio played the spoilt-brat-of-a-king character realy well...
    NO offence to anyone who likes him!!
    Really likes the film..I'm reading the series by Alexandre Dumas and this is the final installment of the series...Even though i've yet to read the book equivalent,i don't mind having watched the movie earlier...
    If you have an eye for the classics,you will enjoy this...

2. iwantboromir

iwantboromir CSI Level One

I watched "Dear Frankie" last night. It was really good. My mother and her sister are here visiting and they both enjoyed it also.

3. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Bruce Almighty. I was quite funny. :lol: Not the biggest Jim Carrey fan as I find him more childish than comical, but I did really like this film. I thought Jennifer Aniston was really good along with Morgan Freeman. My favourite scene was when he as putting words in to the other newscaster mouth, I was doubling over laughing. :lol: Also the scene with the monkey. :lol: Good film for a giggle, I'm glad I watched it. :D

4. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

^Steve Carrell is so great in it :D

Ah, the Clint Eastwood part is also my fave. We always repeated that with my friend before graduation.

5. meshellb2001

meshellb2001 Lab Technician

I rented Fun with Dick and Jane over the weekend, It was ok, another stupid Jim Cary movie. I'm just glad I didn't pay to see it at the theater :D

6. csi_fanatic87

csi_fanatic87 CSI Level Three

Rented Hostel. Very harsh and graphic.

7. EllaJ

EllaJ CSI Level Two

I rented that on the weekend too. I probably only saw about 40 minutes of the whole thing. It had it's funny moments but I just didn't feel like watching all of it. Liar, Liar is his funniest movie.

8. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

'The Fugitive'. My Mom's a big Harrison Ford fan and it's a film she hadn't seen yet so we rented it for her on Mother's Day. She had a ball.
    As always Ford does a great job acting. Like when he's being interogated by the detectives, you can see just how gut-wrenching the situation was for his character. Also, the movie is action packed and Tommy Lee Jones does a good job.

9. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

M:I:3. I really enjoyed it! :D Its fast-paced and action-packed sequence got my attention the second it started. And Tom Cruise is lookin' mighty fine. ;)

10. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

I saw 'Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind' yesterday afternoon. I thought it was wonderful, I really enjoyed it. Kate Winslet was excellent as Clementine (I really love her). I loved Jim Carrey in this film, I preferred him in a more serious role to be honest. I loved the way this film circled around on it's self. Highly recommend. :D

11. iwantboromir

iwantboromir CSI Level One

Yesterday, I took my mother and aunt to see RV.

That's the funniest movie I'd seen in a theatre in a loooooonnnnnnnggggggg time. Well worth the car ride into the city with those to bickering biddies.

12. Haylie

Haylie Rookie

the last film i saw in theaters was take the lead

13. oceanbirch

oceanbirch CSI Level Two

The latest King Kong . It was way too long, lasted 3 hrs. The special effects were cheap and horrible, more like something from the silent movie era. I wouldn't recommend this movie to anyone.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

The last film I saw was Hostel. I didn't really enjoy it. I know how you feel oceanbirch I saw King Kong too, and I thought it was way too long.

15. keich

keich CSI Level One

Just saw "Silence of the Lambs". It was, uh, interesting. Kinda funny, actually.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.