The Last Film You Saw? Thread 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last movie I saw was Three Guys, A Girl and a gun. I got it from my friend for my birthday and I think it was a weird movie. :) I want to see Snakes On A Plane and World Trade Center so badly.

I just watched "Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events" and I really enjoyed it. :)

Usually, I'm not a big fan of Jim Carrey's overblown comedy but man- he naile Count Olaf! So funny and disturbing. He did an amazing job. All the performances were really wonderful and it was quite a good film. :)

iluvEricSzmanda said:
I watched National Lampoon's Vacation on Saturday night and oh man, I laughed so hard I had an asthma attack (that means it was REALLY funny! :lol: ) its probably the funniest movie i've seen in a LONG time. I LOVE the line where Mrs. Griswald goes: "Kids, when this is all over, your father may be going away for awhile." :lol:

That is such an awesome movie, it is a classic and I never get sick of seeing it.

The last movie I saw was "An Unfinished Life" and I thought it was pretty good, a little slow, but good. I am a fan of Robert Redford and he has still got it as an actor.

I watched Talladega Nights a couple days ago and it was so funny! Really liked the 'I'm on fire! I'm on fire!' and the trying to pry the knife out part. Haha Reeky Booby...

Alatriste,I was looking forward it because I saw how they shot some scenes.
It's based on a series of books by Arturo Pérez-Reverte about Spanish Golden Century and I read most of them.
It's quite good,Viggo Mortensen plays Captain Alatriste,he talks perfect Spanish but as he was raised in Argentina & Venezuela he has some kind of unidentifiable latinoamerican accent that makes him weird playing a Spaniard.
The only thing I didn't like is that they tried to put all the books in only one film and there were too many stories,I think it could be a better idea to base the film on only one book and if it is successful to make a part 2,3,...

Viggo Mortensen as Alatriste.

Last movie I saw would have to be Pirates of the Caribbean 2: Dead Man's Chest. I liked it so much I saw it a second time. Since me seeing a movie in a theatre is very rare, it was a big thing for me to go back a second time in the same week to see it again.

Hormiga said:
Alatriste,I was looking forward it because I saw how they shot some scenes.
It's based on a series of books by Arturo Pérez-Reverte about Spanish Golden Century and I read most of them.
It's quite good,Viggo Mortensen plays Captain Alatriste,he talks perfect Spanish but as he was raised in Argentina & Venezuela he has some kind of unidentifiable latinoamerican accent that makes him weird playing a Spaniard.
The only thing I didn't like is that they tried to put all the books in only one film and there were too many stories,I think it could be a better idea to base the film on only one book and if it is successful to make a part 2,3,...

Viggo Mortensen as Alatriste.

So was Viggo convincing in his role? Man, I love that guy! :D

^^^Yeah,Viggo Mortensen was great in the film,only the little thing of the accent,it's like an American playing a British but it's not a big deal.
One of my friends has a crush on Viggo and she liked him very much even with that moustache... :lol:

059D3UL-CUL-P1_1.jpg

V for Vendetta. Actually, it was a pretty good movie. I really liked the character V. I know, am I crazy but his character drew me in.

^^Yeah that movie is really good i saw it when it first came on the theaters. I really enjoyed it, i thought i wasnt going to, but i thought wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back