The Last Film You Saw? Thread 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched Clerks earlier tonight, I thought that it was an enjoyable comedy. The dialogue in the movie was very honest, unlike other movies which use unrealistic dialouge. I want to watch the rest of Jay and Silent Bobmovies. I'm sorry that I don't have more to say but this is it I suppose.

The last film I saw was The Break Up. It looked really good, but it wasn't actually that funny. I agree with Faylinn, the most funny parts were in the trailer. As a comedy it was terrible but as a film it was ok but not great.

I wish I'd gone to see Pirates of the Caribbean instead.

needmorecsi said:
I watched Clerks earlier tonight, I thought that it was an enjoyable comedy. The dialogue in the movie was very honest, unlike other movies which use unrealistic dialouge. I want to watch the rest of Jay and Silent Bobmovies. I'm sorry that I don't have more to say but this is it I suppose.

i. love. clerks! kevin smith is a genius and that was his first movie. there is quite a bit of vulgar humour but i dont mind. clerks II was just as good and even more over the top.
now that im thinking about kevin smith im going to go watch dogma! so thanks for inspiring me needmorecsi its my favourite kevin smith movie and would highly recommend it. although if youre sensitive about people poking fun at christianity you might want to stay away

I just looked up Dogma and it sounds quite funny, I'm going to try to rent it this weekend. Kevin Smith is quite a funny person, I'd say he's up there with Mel Brooks. I didn't think Clerks was that vulgar Clerks II was vulgar but I don't see how the first one was originally rated NC-17.

The last movie I saw was Wickerman. I didn't really like it. Although, it did make me jump a few times. I just thought the whole plot was a little weird. I thought it would have been better, but I guess it was Okay.

Last night my boyfriend put on Hellboy with the actor commentary turned on while he was painting. The movie's kinda mediocre, entertaining, but not really GOOD. But the commentary? Oh my GOD so bad. Some of the worst DVD commentary I've ever heard. It was so boring.. they just babbled on and on about nothing, and Selma Blair just came off as stupid and irritating. sigh. It's one of my boyfriend's favourites, but definitely not one of mine.

A couple nights ago I watched Just My Luck, have to say it's one of Lindsay Lohan's better movies and tonight I watched Failure To Launch, pretty good movie, Kind of scary seeing Terry Bradshaws naked butt tho...:lol:...

I watched Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants the other day. Chick flick I know, but actually a pretty good movie. I havn't read the novels it was based off of, however now I think I'll buy 'em. :D

I bought Poseidon on dvd. Pretty intense remake, not as good as the original but still just as nerve-wracking.
The story stayed pretty true to the original movie.
The only flaw was the giant wave in the beginning looked a bit fake.

Last night I saw "BIG MOMMA'S HOUSE 2"
I love it becouse it was with Emily Procter, she as mother, that was so funny and the Kid´s hehe so crazy :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back