The Last Film You Saw? Thread 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Master and Commander. I first planned to see it in the cinema. Well I missed it and meant to catch it on Canal+. Missed it there too. So now I finally saw it.
Mmm..Russell Crowe and Paul Bettany. They picked on Paul's character... poor him :(

It would have been without those quiet, boring moments. Seriously. There's a battle in the beginning, then they sail for two hours and another battle in last 10mins and 200 dead. Gee, we are going home. Thank god I didn't waste 7€ to see this in the cinema ;)

Ah well, another movie to me "have seen" list :D

^^Oh,I love "Master & Commander",I watched it on the cinema and got it on dvd.
Maybe it's because I don't like action films and for me 2 battles are enough,I'd like other things to happen on films.
Btw,the battles looked more espectacular on the cinema.

Requiem for a Dream, with Jared Leto... >3
lol since the day i knew Jared, i had the mission to see it...i knew Jared one year ago^^ lol

CraneFalconGCR said:
Hmmm i watched this really rubbish little made-for-tv movie the other day about "The Flash" yet even though i knew it was rubbish i couldn't actually stop watching it. Sad huh?

Hopefully this week i'm going to see World Trade Center, i know it's controversial and some people say its too soon but i just have to see it, anything to do with 9/11 both interests me and makes me appreciate my way of life a little bit more.

I saw that a couple of weeks ago. I think they did a great job with it. Well worth going to see.

The Black Dahlia.

I went on Friday with my friend Liz. It was, altogether, a rather enjoyable experience. I really liked the movie. It was gory in parts, but that's to be expected; the murder of Elizabeth Short was one of the most heinous in California's history, and remains unsolved to this day. However, while the plot jumped from one point to the next and kept you guessing at every turn, if you didn't follow along closely you could get lost.

And, it seems, people didn't get arrested in Hollywoodland. They got shot.

The movie had such a great cast, as well; yet another reason why I went to see this movie. Josh Hartnett and Scarlett Johanssen lit up the silver screen, alongside co-stars like Hilary Swank and Aaron Eckhart.

Even if you're not into the crime film noir genre, I highly recommend this movie.

Went to see Talladega Nights last weekend. Laughed a lot! Very bizarre and random movie, but if you are a fan of things like My Name is Earl then you will love it...

^I've seen Requiem for a Dream tons of times! It's very hard to watch, but absolutely fantastic. I'd buy it if I ever saw it for sale. It's one of the best movies out there, imo.

Hormiga said:
^^Oh,I love "Master & Commander",I watched it on the cinema and got it on dvd.
Maybe it's because I don't like action films and for me 2 battles are enough,I'd like other things to happen on films.
Btw,the battles looked more espectacular on the cinema.

Well... It was tiring to watch since it was quite late when it was on tv and I had tiring day :p

Perhaps I like it more when I watch it again (if I do) ;) Well... since it has Russell and Paul... it's worth watching again :p :lol:

Hormiga... you like LA Confidental too? I LOVE LA Confidental.
I wish i could find it on dvd :(

^^ahh, finding neverland...great movie. Anything with Johnny Depp is a great movie, but anywayz...

The last movie I saw was The Chronicles of Narnia. I fell asleep before it ended, but I had seen it before. That's probably one of my favorite movies...

I saw the Dutch horror movie SL8N8 last night.

The movie was absolute amazing and there hasn't been a Dutch horror movie like this in ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back