The Last Film You Saw? Thread 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RV

Yeah, it was creepy. I mean, it's a good movie because you got Robin Williams, but y'know. It's a family popcorn movie.
Best Parts: WILL ARNETT. All of them. *insert heart*. Seeing Tony Hale in there. The RV going into the lake. And the creepy happy people who were way too happy.

Pirates of the Caribbean- Dead Man's Chest

It wasn't as good as I'd hoped. Johnny Depp was, as always, brilliant... but it didn't have the "feel good" mood that the first one had and so I didn't enjoy it as much. A little too much backstabbing and betrayal going on for my liking. I prefer a more light-hearted approach in my Disney pirate movies! :p

For me it was also Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest.
And I just loved it :D.
Johnny plays it so good!

My Life So Far

If only Colin Firth wasn't so gorgeous, I wouldn't have watched this film at all. Almost fell asleep in several places.

I've finally watched 'King Kong'! Oh my god, it was fantastic. The graphics were just amazing. :eek: In fact I'm a bit disappointed that I didn't go to the cinema to see this film, it would have a lot better to watch on the big screen. I had tears in my eyes at the end. :eek: :lol:

Also watched 'Nanny McPhee'. I really didn't think I was going to enjoy this film that much, but I thought it was really good, of course it helped that Colin Firth was in it. :eek: I thought it was a great family film, the children in the film were adorable, well, when they were behaving. :lol:

Last but not least 'Memoirs of a Geisha', this film was also fantastic, a real insight to the life a Geisha leads, very interesting. Really recommend this film. :D

I went to see POTC:Dead Man's Chest last weekend i loved it!! even though i liked the first one better.. i really hope the third one is awsome!

I've just watched 'Amelie' and what a great film! I've never watched a film with subtitles and I was a bit worried that it would ruin it for me, but after about 5 minutes I was totally into it. Audrey Tautou was fantastic, I was so fascinated with her character. Defiantly recommend it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back