The Last Film You Saw? Thread 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firewall I rented it last night. It was really good. The time just flew when I watched it. The suspense really kept me interested. Harrison Ford did a great job.

Take Care,
Dayna

Last one I watched was.. "You, Me, and Dupree". :D It was funny.. My friend Leah and I dragged two of our guy friends to come see it with us. We almost went to "The Break Up" but the time was all off.

The Reckoning with Paul Bettany.
I loved that it was mysterious and a drama, and I think that the director, Paul McGuigan, gathered awesome actors and this movie was really good.

Caught Wedding Crashers on Cinemax. I thought this movie about two guys that crash weddings to meet girls was overall pretty entertaining. They both fall in love but one has a harder time convincing the woman he loves that he's sincere.

Last night I watched Kingdom of Heaven. I thought it was soooooo frigging boring I could cry. It felt like the same movie as Braveheart, except set during the crusades, and not as interesting. Plus it was like "Okay.. so you won't marry the woman you love, condemn one man to death, and save thousands... but you WILL wage a war that ends up losing you your city and thousands of men? Riiiight." I guess it doesn't help that I loathe Orlando Bloom. But you'd expect Jeremy Irons, Edward Norton, Brendan Gleeson, and Liam Neeson to make up for his suckitude factor...

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest

I enjoyed it. I hate cliffhangers though. Their so evil. Best Parts: All the Norrington Parts (For me XD), The Gigantic Wheel fight, Seeing The Flying Dutchman ship and how it goes underwater/Above etc. And the Kraken. Oh, and Ragetti! Squee!

Nacho Libre

Jack Black is freakin' hilarious. I found myself LOL at several scenes (almost non-stop, really). My favorite would have to be the whole "Encarnacion" song scene. Nearly had tears in my eyes :lol:

ziggystarduzt said:
Last night I watched Kingdom of Heaven. I thought it was soooooo frigging boring I could cry. It felt like the same movie as Braveheart, except set during the crusades, and not as interesting. Plus it was like "Okay.. so you won't marry the woman you love, condemn one man to death, and save thousands... but you WILL wage a war that ends up losing you your city and thousands of men? Riiiight." I guess it doesn't help that I loathe Orlando Bloom. But you'd expect Jeremy Irons, Edward Norton, Brendan Gleeson, and Liam Neeson to make up for his suckitude factor...

okay scary. I basically wrote the EXACT same thing in an essay for history last year. That is like the outline, if you expanded on it (mostly the loathing of Orlando Bloom, I don't loathe him but he REALLY bugs me. I can't loathe someone I have never met. Except for Hitler or Saddam Hussein or somebody else like that) it would be my paper. I didn't get a good grade at all, but it was tons of fun to write :lol:

Huh, I didn't know Edward Norton was in Kingdom of Heaven. Oh so he was the king with leprosy? No wonder I didn't notice, he wore that creepy mask the whole movie! Anyways last movie I saw was Pirates of the Caribbean 2.

^Yep, Edward Norton was the leperous king XD. I was surprised too. I adore him.

Anyway, I just finished watching Superman Returns. It was alright. Enjoyable, but by no means fantastic. It was well cast, and stemmed from good ideas, but everything kind of turned out lame and predictable in the end. Which sucked. The end sucked, I mean.

I watched PoTC 2 last weekend, despite trying to avoid the hype, haha. It wasn't bad, actually. Some moments made me glance at my watch a few times, and I maintain that Barbosa was way scarier than Davey Jones, but it wasn't a bad sequel. Norrington looked yummy with his rugged new look! :D And there were funny moments as well. Didn't expect to see the character at the very end, so that was cool. A good movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back