The Last Film You Saw? Thread 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i saw the new movie Scoop the other night with woody allen and scarlett johanson (spelling? haha) it was actually really good. overall a cute movie and really funny too :)

~nix

last night i saw clerks 2. funniest movie ive ever seen in my life. honestly, i almost never stopped laughing. kevin smith is a genious, i love all his movies. you have to be able to handle the swearing and crude humour to appreciate him though

Good Night and Good Luck and man was it good. It's a pretty simple film but it was very effective. Kudos to George Clooney for directing that one. :)

'Derailed'. It was okay. It took a long time for me to get into it, I thought the first 40 minutes just dragged on. I did have a good twist half way through. I thought Vincent Cassel was very good! :D

Yesterday I watched "When A Man Loves a Women"...OMG, I love that movie, hadn't seen it in a while and got to watch some of it the other day on AMC, so I had to borrow it from a friend and watch it. Meg Ryan and Andy Garcia do a excellent job in this movie.

hmm....on school..memoirs of geisha... on movie house..superman returns...on dvd...x-men 3...on cable tv...princess diaries2: the royal engagement...

I saw Good Night and Good Luck yesterday and dude it was good!! I thought I'm gonna be bored but no!George Clooney was good :D I love him so much btw!!

I watched Taking Lives last night. Thought it was a really good plot and stuff.
Plus Ethan Hawke ain't so bad either ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back