The Last Film You Saw? Thread 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched 'The Descent', I certainly don't recommend it to people with claustrophobia, man I was grabbing the sheets of my bed (was watching the DVD on my laptop). It's a good movie but it was bad for my heart hehe :p

The Constant Gardener. It was fantastic. I did find it quite sad and very moving. Ralph Fiennes and Rachel Weisz were both so good in this film. Well worth watching in my opinion. :)

I just finished watching A History Of Violence, and I thought it was a great movie. Maria Bello [the cutest - after Jorja Fox - woman on earth] and Viggo Mortensen were both very good. I loved the storyline, but I would have done it different, if I were the director. But what he has done, is great too. :) If you've never watched it before, do it then.

Just tonight, I went out and rented the DVD "The Notebook." Awesome video!! :eek:

sooo sad though!! :( And then when Allie remembered after the story was finished, and then she didnt! :( :(

But it was a very very good movie. :)

The Waterboy

Oh God, I love this movie. I so need to buy it. Saw it on Toronto TV so it was uncut, thank God. Best Parts: The First time he tackles someone, Henry Winkler, and the Coach with the baby face.

Last night, me and some friends rented 'Ring Around The Rosie'. I thought it would be good...but it turned out to be disappointing. I was so confused watching it, it just didnt make sense.

I loved Walk The Line, meshellb2001. You made a great choice by watching it. I'm planning to watch the Cooler later this week. The last film I saw is In Her Shoes. I've seen it before, so..

I watched 'Seven' last night. Starring Morgan Freeman and Brad Pitt.

It is a sort of thriller where there is a killer dudey going around killing people by using the seven deadly sins. He picks out his people by if they have committed the sin. For example, he uses gluttoney against a larger man. Greed against a lawyer.

It is a really good movie but not as gruesome as I was told it was which was disappointing to me - I love gruesomeness! :D

There was also a nice ending, a sort of twist, well, I think it was a twist! :lol:

^^^ You didn't find it gruesome? That large guy at the beginning had me turning sideways in my seat in the theatre when I saw it. And I don't get grossed out easily, that's for sure.

Great movie though, if a bit disturbing.

BabaOReilly said:
^^^ You didn't find it gruesome? That large guy at the beginning had me turning sideways in my seat in the theatre when I saw it. And I don't get grossed out easily, that's for sure.

Great movie though, if a bit disturbing.

That's why it's a great movie... :lol:

BabaOReilly said:
Man, that dude in the bed was worse! Scared the bejesus outta me! :eek: That part I found really disturbing, freaked me out for a long time after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back