The Last Film You Saw? Thread 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Superman Returns. It wasn't as great as I thought it would be, but it's good enough. Brandon Routh, Kevin Spacey and Kate Bosworth's performances were superb. James Marsden looks good without an optic gear on. ;) And Kitty... I just love her. :lol: She's not the brightest crayon for sure, but she sure is hilarious. :p The movie was a bit too long for my liking, but it was all good in the end.

In enemy hands. Great film, especially if you watch it bilingual. It really makes the film realistic.

I watched The School of Rock, which is hilarious. I loved Jack Black in this, he was insane but he had some really good moments with the kids. And the kids all were believable, and the music was great. I never get bored watching this :lol:

Rented The Hills Have Eyes . I thought the storyline was okay, but it was a bit long. Lots of blood and gory stuff, typical modern horror film. The creepy people that were the product of nuclear testing in Nevada in the 50's were pretty convincing as freaks turned cannibals.

I finally saw PotC2. It ruled. I don't know why it's getting panned everywhere cause I loved it. I totally thought it was better than the first one. Ignore the critics and go see it! It was funny, action-packed, and really sexy. AWESOME new characters.

V is for Vengeance. It wasn't really what I was expecting. And I was not that impressed. The ending was surprisingly anti-climactic after what felt like such a long movie.

Oh well, at least I didn't pay for the rental! ;)

Click is the last film I saw--I laughed my head off--especially when Sandler paused and farted multiple times in David Hasselhoff's face! I also enjoyed Henry Winkler as the Grandpa!!!

Last movie I watched, uh... Superman Returns.

It was better than I expected, to say the least. Kate Bosworth kept reminding me of Jennifer Morrison from 'House', Kevin Spacey as Lex Luthor was great, and watching Superman get beat up was fun.

Happy Gilmore

I couldn't resist watching my favourite movie again. Best Parts: The one guy saying to Shooter McGavin "Grizzly Adams DID have a beard", Happy Gilmore fighting with Bob Barker, and, of course, when Happy attacked his Caddy at the start and kept beating him or praising him when he was wining/losing.

I last saw Date Movie. It's downright horrible! I don't know what possessed me to watch it. For those of you who haven't seen it, don't eat while watching. It's gonna come right back out. :p I thought I recognized the character Andy, and I found out it's Sophie Monk from Bardot. :)

Titanic

;___;
I can't help it. When I watch this movie, I always cry. And then get ashamed because I love it XD
Best Parts: When Rose spits in Cal's Face, The Entire scenes with Titanic sinking, and When Rose goes down and dances with Steerage.

Edward Scissorhands

I watched this after Titanic because I was depressed. And also I love this movie. It's so sad, but at the start, you feel so happy that Edward gets a family. But I love how Tim Burton designed the movie. The entire Castle inside is magnificent and all of the hedges Edward designed. Best Parts: When Pam first meets Edward, when he starts styling everyone's hair and doing the Hedges, when he created that Ice Sculpture, and the ending.

Finally saw Cars. It was good like all the Pixar movies, but not my favorite. That would probably be Monsters Inc. or The Incredibles or maybe Toy Story...hmmm I think a lot of the funny parts were already spoiled by what people told me.

Oh, and saw Over the Hedge a couple weeks ago. Definitely better than the other recent Dreamworks releases.Probably what made it good to me was that they make fun of the suburban lifestyle. When we were leaving the theatre though we felt a need to go to Wal-Mart :D Hey, I think I might have liked it better than Cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back