The Last Film You Saw? Thread 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Napoleon Dynamite

I found him annoying at first. But when Pedro showed up, I couldn't help but LOL. Funny film.

i liked 'the breakup' although i agree they showed too much on trailers, but i think most comedy movies do that. they need to learn they dont need to give it all away to get our interest :lol:

anyhoo, last night the girls and i rented 'wolf creek' which i think someone on here said they liked in the old thread. we wanted a good scary movie, and this one was crap. an hour into the movie and nothing had happened yet. the suspense scene lasted about 20 minutes, and it was a bit gross, but not the big scare we were hoping for. i wanted to rent 'the hills have eyes' but my friends wussed out and thought it would be too much

My parents and I went to see "the devil wears Prada" the other night, and it was REALLY funny. It deserved the 3.5 stars the paper gave it.

Anne Hathaway and Meryl Streep both did an amazing job, SEE THIS MOVIE. It's certainly worth it!

Saw II from dvd. As horrible than first one. I don't know what think about it. Horror is fine if movie has made well. Story and special effects must be good. Usually I watch thillers and romantic nonsense.

I just watched "Madagascar" on tv yesterday, and although it wasn't the first time that I've seen it I thought I'd come in here and talk about it. I wanted to go see it in the theater with my little sister, but it never worked out, so I was excited to see it coming on cable.

For anyone who's unfamiliar with the title, here is the link to the IMDB.com page for "Madagascar."

I laughed throughout the entire movie. It was so hilarious! :lol: The animation was excellent, the actors chosen for each role were perfect, and the story was great as well. I'm really enjoying these computer-animated movies that have been coming out in recent years. The graphics in "Madagascar" were phenomenal.

Every time I'm flipping through the channels and see this movie, I stop and watch some of it. It's definitely a movie that I would consider buying to have for my family. It's fun for adults and children, and if I'm any indication, it's a movie that you can watch over and over again and still enjoy. :)

I saw 'Constantine' on TV yesterday. I watched it when it came out in the movies and thought it was pretty good, but when I re-watched it some parts which I thought was creepy, wasn't really creepy :lol:

But it wasn't a bad movie, all in all. Pretty ridiculous plot, but then again it's just entertainment. Keanu Reeves looked good though, in this movie.

I watched "Crash" the other day on showtime, I missed the first hour or so of it, so now I will have to go and rent it so I can see all of it... It looked pretty good from what I seen.

I saw Garden State a couple of nights ago.

Not something I enjoyed. Thought it was a bit too maudlin and melodramatic. Oh well, at least Zach Braff was cute :)

i love garden state

i watched spiderman 2 on tv, i love that movie so much. I like tobey mcguire, he is a VERY good spiderman and i cant wait to go see sm3 topher grace!!!! he looks so much like T.M

i also watched the south park movie, that is in the top musicles, i saw that movie in theaters and i was only 7, my favorite song is well all of them

I saw the always lovely movie 'Sense and Sensibility' with my husband last night. He was listless through most of it, only speaking once to say, "Hey, that's Snape from Harry Potter!" He's never been one for chick flicks anyway (though Harry Potter can be a chick flick if you're in love with Alan Rickman).

Anyway, it really is a touching love story with some of the best acting around. Of course Colonel Brandon, played by always charming Alan Rickman, does give off a fine performance. As always. I think he really emersed himself a lot in this role so that half way through it you're wishing you were Marianne. And Hugh Grant and Emma Thompson give very fine performances as well.

I think anyone who's seen this movie will agree that it deserved all the awards it earned and can be ranked along with the other classic films. Highly recommended.

Also, was that Hugh Laurie (Gregory House, HOUSE M.D.) who played Mr. Palmer?

The Matador with Pierce Brosnan. Not a bad movie, not great, but it was worth watching just to see Pierce strut around shirtless a lot. He makes a very sexy, trying to quit, hitman with a sense of humor.

Nach Libre... Kinda weird, but it was funny. I'm not a really big Jack Black fan, but he was funny in that movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back