The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" page 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's not like like he's leaving permenatly
he just left the show to do a play, which we all know he loves, so he'll be back on CSI
This probably...ok... more than likely,his last season
but we can applaud WP for giving us a wonderful, amazing character: Gil Grissom that we all fell in love with

on that note

Have a wonderful Happy Holiday Ladies

15.gif

Merry Christmas Mr. & Mrs. Petersen :)

Merry Christmas Everyone :)
May each of you have a wonderful Christmas with Family and Friends. Have a safe trip to those traveling.

12.gif

Peace,

JB

WPRMW glad you are safe and made it through the snowstorms
and yes Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all the Grissom fans there

Hey Heather :)

Yay, I made it through the storm. Where my sister lives, she got around 33 inches of snow. That was more than the last blizzard we had about 3 yrs ago. :D
I actually made a snow angel with my niece but I haven't made a snowman yet. :lol:
I'm still a kid at heart. :D

12.gif

-------------------
LHchristmasbann.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone
I everyone enjoys the Holidays with friends, family will keep Grissom in our Christmas wishes

Have a good Holiday everyone

Merry Christmas everybody!
i can't wait until the 4th when we'll see our boy again :D

i'm already after Christmas Eve dinner so i'm going to watch Double Cross. yeah

Total, utter and complete yayness! I got Grissom under my tree! Well, ok, fair enough, he was in a CSI 2007 calendar... but he was still there! Whoo hoo! :lol:

Hope you had a good one! :D

Hi, everybody.. hope your holidays were fun..and it snowed here in the Vegas Valley.. a rare occurence :eek:so pretty.. and weird we live in the desert :D I'm wondering if he, our man, went home to Chicago, for Xmas? and you know it's cold there.. and WPRMW lord 33 inces.. BRRRRRR :eek: I'm so tired.. bet everyone else is too!!! my daughter and son-in-law actually put the Xmas pic of Billy as their screen saver for the holidays.. I couldn't believe it :eek: thoughtful.. and nice huh?

hmmm it was actually kinda above average here, almost 40 I thought. Maybe it's just from living here but that just doesn't strike me as really cold LOL. Now 10s and 20s, THAT's cold.

I got double the Grissom for x-mas! My boyfriend got me seasons 1 & 2....isn't he sweet! I had today off and just watched commercial free CSI ALL DAY...it was AWESOME!!! Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I sure did!

hey everyone :) the board is pretty deserted this hiatus, huh? it feels like summer break again in here. i'm glad y'all had a great Christmas, i had an awesome time as well. can't wait until we've got some news on Billy. LLV is also coming fast.

oh, and loveforgrissom, i'm so glad for you :D it's seriously great to have your own copy of the seasons, i have all the eps, and it's just heaven ;)

I agree Adzix...it is pretty dead in here. I was just looking at your avitar and was thinking i need to buy "Fear"....beginning to drool......I havent' seen it in a long time and knowing Billy is shirtless in it is driving me crazy!

Just a side tangent that came to mind....and maybe something for everyone to ponder on...a dream date with Billy or Grissom would consist of? (remember PG-13 everyone :D )
Here's how it would go as himself....A Cub game, naturally...a round of golf (he can teach me :devil: ) and dinner, i wouldnt care where, I'd be sitting across from Billy Petersen!

As Grissom: Sea World, so much to talk about.....animals, bugs and there are rollercoasters!!!! (Great excuse to hold his hand...I get nervous during coasters)It would be a learning experience :rolleyes:.

ok so im new here. i've been a fan of CSI, especially because of gil grissom, for a while. i just got season 6 for Christmas, so i've been entertained ever since :lol:
but i just found out that billy might leave CSI...is that true? if so, when is he supposed to 'leave'?
one more thing, my birthday is this summer, and i wanna go see a play with billy acting in it. does he still perform in plays? and is there a way i can find a website that'll let me buy tickets and such?

WELCOME moose glad your here ..and you've got excellent taste? and congrat.. on your S/6..DVD. that's cool ;)on him leaving..there is a thread pertaining to that..we don't know :(, he's not signed on for S/8.. as far as we know.. and he's doing a play right now in Providence, Rhode Island, called "Dublin Carol" ;) any other questions, ask our lovely moderator Destiny ;)

hey moose! great to have you here :) on all the Billy news i highly recommend our beloved WPAP, where you'll practically find everything about Billy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back