The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" page 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
desertwind said:
BEARDLESS/BEARDED/GREY/DARK

AAARRRGGHHH!!! This is just evil, des! You know I can't decide!! :eek: Kiss the dimple? Stroke the beard? I am crying with the stress of it all! I need to make a decision... *pops off for a good drool on the Hot Pics thread to do... ahem... 'research...'* ;)

Aw, poor britfan, torn by this dilemma... Hott bearded Billy or hott beardless Billy... I chose the beard. :devil: I don't care about the colour! And I'll make harmonies with all of you: bring back, oh bring back, bring back my Billy to me!

Your great minds may think alike, but I am individual! :lol: Still need to do more research... I'll get my box sets out. I may be gone some time....

Bring back my Billy to me, to me!!

britfan said:
desertwind said:

AAARRRGGHHH!!! This is just evil, des! You know I can't decide!! :eek: Kiss the dimple? Stroke the beard? I am crying with the stress of it all! I need to make a decision... *pops off for a good drool on the Hot Pics thread to do... ahem... 'research...'* ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:britfan This is the first thing I saw today.. I was laughing :lol: :lol: :lol: hey I voted for the "black beard" so SEXY :p and, look's like were all in tune on that choice.. you girls rule
love-1.gif
maybe he'll read this!!!

desertwind said:
I voted for the "black beard" so SEXY :p and, look's like were all in tune on that choice.. you girls rule
love-1.gif
maybe he'll read this!!!

If he read this, I think he'd laugh :lol: and then, of course, realize that we are his best fans..and invite us all over to his house for dinner :D :p

I wonder which option he'd vote for...? :rolleyes:
*Bring Back, Bring Back, Oh Bring Back My Billy To Me, To Me!*

desertwind said:
britfan said:
desertwind said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:britfan This is the first thing I saw today.. I was laughing :lol: :lol: :lol: hey I voted for the "black beard" so SEXY :p and, look's like were all in tune on that choice.. you girls rule
love-1.gif
maybe he'll read this!!!

Glad you had a laugh. That's what it's all about, isn't it? :D It's a lovely dilemma to have!

If he read this, I think he'd laugh and then, of course, realize that we are his best fans..and invite us all over to his house for dinner

Of course he would... after he'd had us all arrested! :lol:

Bring back my Billy to me! Shall we try four part harmonies?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back