The Hottness of William Petersen/Grissom (oh yeah)!!: Page 1

Links Working:
The Hottness of William/Grissom: Page 2
The Hottness of William/Grissom: Page 3
The Hottness of William/Grissom: Page 4
The Hottness of William/Grissom: Page 5
The Hottness of William/Grissom: Page 6
The Hottness of William/Grissom: Page 7

This thread is dedicated to William Petersen and Gil Grissom. Please feel free to talk about the Actor/Character.

Please remember both sides of an opinion is allowed, it's how you handle it that matters. And Yes he's HOTT!! :D

Woooohoooo Page 8
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif

8 is my favorite number. :D Let's have fun posting!
jumpsmiley.gif

hottness.jpg
Oh yeah!!
LoveHearts.gif

Again Congradulations, it was brought to my attention that the first two links no longer work, after testing them the only conclusion that could be found is that since they were considered old threads, and during one of a couple board clean ups they were removed. So I have edited the first post and removed the links to those first two links and just underlined them to show that they at one time did exsist. Thanks. :)

Yay! This was an unexpected pleasure to find a new thread! Here's to more loveliness from the fine fellow! :devil:

Aww! grssom89! The credits pic is lovely! Such a lovely little geek! I fancy a veggie burger. Do you think Grissom does home deliveries?! :lol: :devil:

Mel23 said:
Yay *throws confetti and candy* hmm can we have chocolate covered Billy? *g* yumm :)
Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm all for it!!! :D Mmmmmmmmm!

And thank you, britfan, for thinking of me! You're so sweet, as usual!

grssom89, thanks for thinking of posting pics of Billy for me, but my problem with my computer is still unsolved! :( I can't see them... :( :( :( Anyway, I'll come back when everything will be fine again, and then I'll appreciate the gesture even more! Thank you!!! :D And I caught the veggie burger as it was flying by... Thanks!

And it really was a very nice surprise to see this new thread today! Even more Billy/Grissom hottness! :D

WHOOP-DE-DOO new thread chit-chat about the "man" till we're all saturated, and then some- :p fun-fun-fun in the sun-sun-sun- :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back