The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" page 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
GGgirl1 said:
Happy New Year, everyone! :D As you can see, I'm back from my cruise in the Caribbean, with a CSI tee-shirt I received as a gift from the always great britfan (thanks again! :D), and had a wonderful time. No sinking ship for me! :lol:

Welcome back, glad you had fun :D.. and HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you
drinks.gif

Oh, I'm very glad to be back home after a not so relaxing cruise... My son told me he bought the season 6 DVDs while I was away! Since I'll see him tomorrow, I'll be able to watch them at last!!! :D Here in Québec City, the release date was pushed back week after week, but HMV finally decided to put them for sale last week and my sweet son thought of his desperate mother while she was away! What a wonderful way to start a new year! :D

Yay! Welcome back, GGgirl, and a Happy New Year to you! Glad the tee shirt was a winner! Made me giggle! :lol:

GGgirl1 said:
Oh, I'm very glad to be back home after a not so relaxing cruise... My son told me he bought the season 6 DVDs while I was away! Since I'll see him tomorrow, I'll be able to watch them at last!!! :D Here in Québec City, the release date was pushed back week after week, but HMV finally decided to put them for sale last week and my sweet son thought of his desperate mother while she was away! What a wonderful way to start a new year! :D

Welcome back.. how was the cruise? tell us, if you'd like.. and you sure trained you son right :D good boy ;) that's so cool!! what's the T-shirt like.. my son-in-law took a pic. of me in my CSI T-shirt on Thanksg. riding my bike, and I just found out last night he posted it on "MyTube" :eek: rascal :confused: I've yet to view it!! but will :lol:do any of you have S/4 on DVD. I can't find it anywhere.. :( WP raps up his "play" on the 7th ;)

Happy New Year Ladies!, I've been trying to get here for a while but... anyway

I hope that everyone had a safe and fun New Year and look forward to fond Grissom moments in 2007

The cruise was great, in my own mini suite with a balcony overlooking the Caribbean, and my CSI tee-shirt was a hit! People talked to me after seeing it and noticed I was reading a CSI book... What do you know, I can't forget CSI even in paradise! :lol: How's that for advertisement? :lol:

I HAVE THE SAME SHIRT!^^^^ sorry didn't mean to yell :eek:
does it make you feel closer to Grissom? he he he :lol:

and you should show that in the Merchandise forum :)

hello everybody!

i'm now back at work again and think i may die from tiredness! i also fear my liver may give up at any second due to all the festive cheer that has been drunk! :D

hope everyone had a good holiday season and a great new year! thanx to britfan for keeping me upto date on all billy happenings. here's to a billy-tastic 2007! :D

No problems chuck! Glad to be of service :lol: And yay to the tee shirt! How lucky my friends went to Vegas last month! And yes, I have the tee shirt too! It does make you feel closer to Grissom, I agree... especially when you insist on wearing it at the Plaza Hotel on Freemont Street, walking over every inch of the forecourt under the lightbulb canopy, touching everything you can, because Grissom has! Not ... that I ... did... that... or any... *coughs* thing... *ahem* My friend waited in MacDonalds til I'd finished. :lol: He has shame, whereas I do not!

Happy New Year ladies!
Glad to see everyone made it back from their vacations and holidays! :) I have a CSI shirt, too. The colors are different, though. One of the women I work with brought it back with her when she went to Las Vegas last spring.
Yeah, she thinks I'm nuts, too... :rolleyes: :p

Oh, well, here's hoping for a Grissom/Billy filled 2007!! ;)

GGgirl1 said:
The cruise was great, in my own mini suite with a balcony overlooking the Caribbean, and my CSI tee-shirt was a hit! People talked to me after seeing it and noticed I was reading a CSI book... What do you know, I can't forget CSI even in paradise! :lol: How's that for advertisement? :lol:

Nice shirt, I've never seen that one :eek: mine is just your typical balck with green letttering, and HAPPY NEW YEAR AGAIN wow this is another holiday, in remembrance of Pres, Ford.. and then back to reality, work :( and WPRMW I read that on Jan. 9th Billy will be at the NSCAR, aren't you big into this? and than back to filming the show!!!

desertwind said:
WPRMW I read that on Jan. 9th Billy will be at the NSCAR, aren't you big into this? and than back to filming the show!!!

Seriously??? :eek: Seriously!!! :D
Billy and Nascar.....omg! I would love a pic of him and Dale Jr. :p
Where did you read this? :)

---------------------
GRISSOM: I'm sure if there is something out there looking down on us from somewhere else in the universe, they're wise enough to stay away from us.

WEIRD, I don't remember :(, have been looking for it, it was either on WPAP or YTDAW, I'll find it so you can read it, give me some time.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back