The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" page 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
GF, it was on WPAP news some time ago. you'll have to go over it a bit.

i know ya'll are happy about the beard's comeback but i can't say i am. i want him to shave for CSI, i only hope this is only for Dublin Carol.

Crys, you are an absolute genius! I laughed at your pics so hard, my jaw aches! :lol: GP's little house! So cute! Now take care of GP and give him lots of hugs and cuddles... and you do realise how jealous we all are on here that you have your very own Grissom/Billy doll? ;)

Here's an "excerpt" about our man from The Boston Globe ;)

"Billy is one of the most physically fearless actors around" in Chicago. , says Robert Falls, artistic director of The Goodman Theater, who has often worked with Petersen in Chicago. "But there's a real delicacy, sensitivity and beauty in his work....even in stillness, you can't take your eyes off Billy. There's a explosiveness under the surface"

You got that right buddy.. can't take your eyes off him ;)

He intoxicates my soul with his eyes

most definately. its a physical impossibility for me to take my eyes off him! i could spot that adorable bow-legged walk anywhere! :devil:

also, it's the 30th people! good luck to billy for tonight. :D i'm sure he'll blow eveyones socks off. :D

if here's here in Chicago, he's gonna get snowed on. I wish we could cuddle with him and keep him nice and warm :devil:

Edit: Nope, mistake by someone else...but I hope he doesn't get our storm. Forecast says rain. Lucky them, no snow. Ohwell, wish we could keep him warm and dry then.

Good LUCK Mr. Petersen :D
I'm sure he'll knock their socks off back east
I am anxious to hear reviews
puppypower, I'm sure you'll be the first to let us know :)

lol. yeah, maybe a bit.

but he did many various accents in his movies so i guess he is used to talking in a different way. for me though, a non-native english speaker, it was always hard to say if he was doing it right.

i still believe he'll do okay.

sarahvma said:
Anyone else mildly concerned about the accent?

Not even a bit.. if you ever saw 'The Young Kennedy's of Mass" he had the Boston accent down to a tea.. amazing .. ;) he's the best at whatever he does!!!!!perfection :p

Good Luck, Billy! Thinking about you! (as always! :lol:)

No problems with the accent - 'Top ah tha mornin, to ya!' :D

hhunter said:
Good LUCK Mr. Petersen :D

Ditto!

Good Luck Mr. Petersen! :D

---------------------
GC_Season6.jpg

britfan said:
Good Luck, Billy! Thinking about you! (as always! :lol:)

No problems with the accent - 'Top ah tha mornin, to ya!' :D

Excatly britfan sounds like that's what he'll be a sayin' :lol: and I wish him the best.. he'll kick A.. no doubt.. he so confident and sure of himself .. like water off a ducks back as the saying goes.. the flowers will probably be pouring in from all his friends and CSI cast mates.. will be with him in spirit
cheer.gif
clap.gif
drinks.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back