The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" page 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grissom FREAK you know I LOVE his beard :p.. sexy and so masculine..but in saying that now that he's shaved it off.. I went with the 2nd one.. he's just plain handsome regardless ;)

BEARD..NO BEARD

i went with the second one. even though i love love love the beard, :)devil: :devil:) at least we get to see his dimple :devil: :)

Hey guys!
wave2smiley.gif

I had a wonderful Thanksgiving with my family, and I hope you did too. :D
It's that time of the year and I'm soooo busy. I even forgot my Anniversary here. This will be my third year on this board. Yay!!!!!!
Cheering.gif
Cheering.gif
Cheering.gif
All thanks to Mr. Hottness!!!
LoveHearts.gif

untitled.jpg
Looking at this recent pic of BP it's nice to see his beard, though it looks a little more white. Awww he has jeans on too!
LoveHearts.gif

GrissomFREAK you know I love the beard!!!! and that's what I voted for, I have not changed my mind. I love and want the beard back.
bigsmile3.gif

---------------------
theHugBug.jpg

ok, i also went with the second one - cause at the moment he is just sooo damn hot! but i also want the beard back - hmmm, what now? ;)

and that recent pic is really nice - but is his hair a bit brighter?! even a bit blond?! (*sighs at the jeans*)

B.A.A. all the way :D
Got back last night from the in-laws and I heard the beard was back and I had to check it out!!!
Ok, I don't SQUEEEE, I'm 38, I can be fiesty, pushy, and almost obsessive at times but I don't squeee, BUT...
The beard makes me SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
I'm so happy the beard is back!!!!!!

I used to be all for the beard, but now I just can't decide!! I've grown quite attached to that dimple!! That beard pic made me choose #2 though..

WP_Rocks_MY_World said:
Hey guys!
wave2smiley.gif

I had a wonderful Thanksgiving with my family, and I hope you did too. :D
It's that time of the year and I'm soooo busy. I even forgot my Anniversary here. This will be my third year on this board. Yay!!!!!!
Cheering.gif
Cheering.gif
Cheering.gif
All thanks to Mr. Hottness!!!
LoveHearts.gif

untitled.jpg
Looking at this recent pic of BP it's nice to see his beard, though it looks a little more white. Awww he has jeans on too!
LoveHearts.gif

GrissomFREAK you know I love the beard!!!! and that's what I voted for, I have not changed my mind. I love and want the beard back.
bigsmile3.gif

---------------------
theHugBug.jpg

Big congratulations WP_Rocks_My_World on your 3rd anniversary
congrat.gif
that's great.. long time.. me a year ;)and doesn't he look "HOTT' in jeans and a black T-shirt. and so trim... :p damn I wished I could see him.. :(

Congratulations. ^.^
Billy? Grow your beard back. It's on my Christmas list. Pweez?
Pocket Grissom: <squeak> I have fans! ^.^
That reminds me, I need to post some pics of Grissomplushie for you guys. He's adorable.

alright, i made a whole bunch of icons out of that one pic requested by grissoms_gurl but i simply can't stop myself from posting them here. my blog administration is down so i had to put them on my LJ, which i never use, lol.

The Beard is Back

and again, you're very welcome :D anyone who'd like to use them, PM me cuz i have the correct URL's (the ones on my LJ are not complete, don't know why).

First of all, Happy Anniversary, WPRMW! Here's to another three years of Hottness!

Secondly *swoons and thuds* Adzix, baby, where did you find the pic of Billy straddling a chair for Grissomgurl's avatar?! You should warn people if you are posting such Hottness!! :devil:

And hhunter? You squeeeeee away! I'm 33 and I love a good FFFWWWOOOAAARRR!!!! myself! The chair pic is fully deserving of a celebration! :lol: :lol: :lol:!

*Edited: To shorten the over lettering.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back