The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" page 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
hhunter said:

where EXACTLY is Grissom going? He is going on sabbatical but where?

Thanks

From what I've read, Grissom will be going to Brown University to teach a workshop. I don't know how long though.

Touch.jpg

britfan said:
The thought of him doing Dirty Dancing... I must remember that this is an under 13 site! ;)

'Now I've, had, the time of my life... no I never felt this way before!'

'Nobody puts Grissom in a corner!' :lol:

Whooooo....that'd be YUMMY! Can he do it with me? lol

Thanks Adzix and WPRMW :)
I'm trying to be 'spoiler free' too but I was just curious
that should make the next few episodes real interesting
without Grissom that is...
Gum Drops was FANTASTIC but that was only one episode without him, I know there have been others
Looking forward also to tomorrow night :)

*sniff* I just know I'll be so sad though without His Hotness on the show :( I'll be like "Come back my handsome hunk of CSI guy, I miss you!!!"

*now has visual of all the fangirls sending Billy cards with such sentiments* rofl

hhunter said:
Thanks Adzix and WPRMW :)
I'm trying to be 'spoiler free' too but I was just curious
that should make the next few episodes real interesting
without Grissom that is...
Gum Drops was FANTASTIC but that was only one episode without him, I know there have been others
Looking forward also to tomorrow night :)

There was the one where Cath and Warrick go down to Miami. thus enters Horatio for CSI/Miami.. was it the season finale of 3? help us out Destiny :rolleyes: me who thought I knew everything.about every epsiode.. ^^hangs head in shame^^ :(. what was the name of that one.. cause Grissom's only in it at the beginning.. I was looking through my DVD's and I swear I can't find that one.. :confused: :confused: and the ep. where he puts Warrick in charge, and is on a "sabbitical.. and everyone gets ticked off at Warrick :mad: and "Hollywood Brass" he's not in that one but a bit!!!!are there anymore?

Cross-Jurisisdictions (sp) is the one where cath goes to florida, to kick-off CSI Miami, that episode is on SPIKETV tonight by the way
and ELLIE, Grissom is only in the beginning of that one
he was off to race his cockroaches :eek: and Warrick was incharge
that's the episode where Grissom said: "when I leave there won't be any cake in the breakroom, I'll be gone."

hhunter said:
Cross-Jurisisdictions (sp) is the one where cath goes to florida, to kick-off CSI Miami, that episode is on SPIKETV tonight by the way
and ELLIE, Grissom is only in the beginning of that one
he was off to race his cockroaches :eek: and Warrick was incharge
that's the episode where Grissom said: "when I leave there won't be any cake in the breakroom, I'll be gone."

Good one hhunter big applause..
clap.gif
even down to that line ;) thank's!! drives me nutso, when I can't remember the name or whatever!!!!

hhunter said:
:( I didn't like it when he said that ... made me sad, thinking about him leaving one day -I don't like the thought :(

That's probably just me, but last scene of Happenstance last week, I loved it when he said "That sucks." It was sooo hawt! :D :lol:

GrissomFREAK said:
That's probably just me, but last scene of Happenstance last week, I loved it when he said "That sucks." It was sooo hawt! :D :lol:

I loved that scene too! I especially loved his smile when he was quoting Thoreau to Sara - it was sooo adorable. That whole scene made me go ..*sigh* :)

^^ Ok,
I just popped in to say HAPPY THANKSGIVING to everyone
and to enjoy friends and family and many
happy thoughts of Grissom :)

ENJOY :D

Happy Thanksgiving on the other side of the Atlantic! :D

I now understand Canadians and Americans have it in different months, so Happy Thanksgiving to Canadians for last month as well! :lol:

And I hope there are some lovely Grissom moments tonight as a special little present to you all! Enjoy your turkey!

ohh, i LOVED his little smile when he was quoting last week. and the "that sucks" ... awwwww. <3

okay i've got something for y'all. there is a Ratings Game in here (go to the bottom posts of the page) found by sarah and me. all you gotta do is give a number, how many people do you predict will watch the show tonight in the US. the person who will be the closest to the real ratings, will receive a banner. so GO PARTCIPATE, y'all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back