The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too Adzix he's got a dry-sarcastic-cynical type hurmor-and I love the orgasmicbilly line on Hodges- I cracked up when he said that without missing a beat :lol:
I didn't see "musical" on there :D I love Kevin Spacey and I sincerly think Billy could portray any role he can with the exception of dancing-like tap-or rap-- but he did slow dance in "The Beast" but can you see him doing that? like Spacey did in "Beyond The Sea" (Bobby Darin) bio-I and he also sang in "Long Gone" the title song- not great but not bad either--picked "Romantic Comedy" maybe with Renee Zellweger- they'd be great together :p Sara Jessica Parker- or Kate Hudson- or Jora Fox :p

Hey welcome back Crys where ya been- you've been missed :(

I watched Gunshy yesterday and heard him singing in the car. He can carry a tune when it's in his range! I'd like to hear him sing a little once in a while :)

I agree with Fallen if the movie is Comedy it has to be a "black" comedy.
But I voted Romantic comedy because I love cousins and if they remake it which wouldn't be a bad idea I want him to play lead and woo the Girl. Though I do love action and Bad a$$ billy I'm a softy at heart. :p

So what does the producer stuff add to Billy's job on the show? (I've heard it really sounds more impressive than it is sometimes but really have no clue)And how's it different from the executive producer credit he apparently has now? PS Wouldn't that make it a bit harder for him to leave?

goreshi, are you serious??? does anybody have a link to a complete list of sexiest men in 2005?? can't find it anywhere, and i wanna SEE him there!! :D

have you noticed that quote on the link by George Orwell "at age 50, every man has the face he deserves"?

billy must have been an angel up to now if that quote is true!

I mean, did you see those other 'sexy' guys in the List?? :eek:
Billy P looks like he's their son for God's Sake :lol: :lol:!!
*sighs*
29_3_31.gif
29_3_31.gif
He can beat the h*** out of all the other 40sth, 30sth and 20sth guys too!! :D :D

29_2_71.gif
BILLY!! (Just needed to get it off my chest :lol:)

orgasmicbilly said:
bill clinton!!!!

what are they thinking!!!!

I agree with you on that. :eek:

About the doll, I did chose LH but I'd love to have a Grissom doll too. :D Mine would be a "Jackpot doll" that comes with jeans, t-shirt, ballcap, sunglasses, and kit.
LoveHearts.gif

And someone mention Grey's Anatomy, I love watching that show. :D Oh yeah. :p

Sheesh, I gonna go crazy on Thursdays. :lol: :lol: Julie, Grissom and Dr. McDreamy.
bigsmile3.gif

--------------------------
DrDbanner.jpg

i watched OC today my dear WPRMW. i think it was the first time i ever watched that show (and i think the only reason was MC ;) )

Okay Billy is HOTT. And Adzix I think you and I can speak on his behalf that He's no angel. :devil: But he does have a face carved by angels. :p

WPRMW I know how your feeling a jam packed thursday.
CSI,the OC, and Grey's. So much to watch in one hour. :D . Lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back