The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Adzix like your avies- but sorry I'm dense- who are the other two guys? they don't look familiar to me----and here's a article from Billy's home town-and the Chicago Tribune which I signed up to get updates on what's going on with him anyway-and CSI-- there's some other CSI writers chatting in this article - Carol-Nankar- as well as Jorja-and how they call him the "spine" of CSI-- about the finale-and the fans reaction ;) he was involved so thought you'd like to read it ;)

CLICK HERE TO READ

Actually I have searched that people magazine from all places(since it is 2006 already..so it is very hard to find), because it has an article about carmine giovinazzo, and I found amusing that Billy is included there....even David Caruso...its an anniversary special...getting all the sexiest men for the past 20 years since they had started the poll.... ;)

desertwind said:
Hey Adzix like your avies- but sorry I'm dense- who are the other two guys? they don't look familiar to me----and here's a article from Billy's home town-and the Chicago Tribune which I signed up to get updates on what's going on with him anyway-and CSI-- there's some other CSI writers chatting in this article - Carol-Nankar- as well as Jorja-and how they call him the "spine" of CSI-- about the finale-and the fans reaction ;) he was involved so thought you'd like to read it ;)

CLICK HERE TO READ
Thanks, desertwind. Interesting read :cool:

2 episodes? That's all? Cool :D

Hey Adzix like your avies- but sorry I'm dense- who are the other two guys? they don't look familiar to me
:D well, the first one is a canadian diver Alexandre Despatie, he jumps on a trampoline and a tower and all that jazz, he's currently the best in the world :D the second guy, uh well, he's a polish actor and i simply A D O R E him. the third guy ... doesn't need introduction :D :D

Thank's for clearing that up-Adzix so they wouldn't be famous to us here- in the U.S. right? ;)yes I do know who the other guy is :p and greggoooofan spetactular-as always- delicious- :p

cbscareswp.jpg

Let's just say you're not the only one in danger... When I look at him, I have problems breathing... :D

Okay try watching Hard Promises with a fever and then tell me. I did that today and it's a very bad thing to watch the hotness when you have a fever. He'd raisen my fever.

Also YAY FOR Him missing 2 eppies. Gotta luv him.

Yeah, I prefer Hard Promises over all the movies he ever played in. He's so young, yummy and sexy! And you don't have to have a fever to feel, let's just say, feverish seeing him! It happens to me all the time. ;)

I was watching some S2 epies again and i could not help noticing that he smiles half of the time!! :) Even the smallest discovery makes him do that amazingly cute little grin, he's such a sweetheart :p :D :D

BTW, newflame, maaan, have i told you that your avi is TOTALLY distracting??...but dontya dare change it!! :lol: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back