The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all i wanted to say...
YAYYYYYYY NEW HOTTNESS THREAD!!! :D :D Keep on Rocking Billy!! :) :) *jumps enthusiastically up and down*

Ok, cool, now, back to our issues, i think there is absoluteoy nooo reason to worry gregoooo_fan, CSI reaches highly intellectual audiances :D ;) , that Grey's Anatomy soapy orientation would only dream of... :p
There is no competition among the two shows, because they have no relation none so ever!!! :p

CSI has a solid base of fans, and even though Billy P will propably miss only a couple *crosses fingers* of epies, the show will go on equally successfully i believe :)
I would love to see Tom Hanks as a guest star (he would make a great psycho-killer :lol:) or (if they bring on a Brit actor ;)) Alan Rickman for a scientist's role (i totally love this guy- he's so cool and attractive for his age, kinda like Billy P) ;)

Hello FG! Glad you joined us today to talk about our favourite guy... ;)

Concerning WP's absence from CSI, :( I too hope that it will only last "a couple" of episodes... More than that would be torture! It will be hard enough to watch 2 episodes without him... :( BTW, I got into the habit of fast forwarding the scenes he's not appearing in when I watch old episodes. ;)

Yes, sweeps are when everyone pulls out the stops for the highest ratings they can get. The big ones I know of are November, Februrary and May Sweeps.

the article said billy/grissom will be back before the feb sweeps so woooohoooo for feb!!!

i cant believe how much greys anatomy sucks!!!

ADZIX yes indeed- he's wanting to go back to theater- and why not?- all great actors want to do stage- it's part of their whole being- and I'd love to see him on the big screen- wouldn't it be so great to see that handsome face- on a big movie screen?---here's an article from 1989-when he was wild and crazy- :devil: and was with Amy Morton- who ironcially will be directing him him his play this winter- what goes around -comes around-how cool is that -he remains friends with ex-girlfriends- another amazing wonderful aspect of this fabulous man :p

CLICK HERE TO READ

ADZIX YAY for the banner.*Sighs* Why must you keep teasing us with Billy and his abs and his chest.
Desertwind agreed We need him back at the theater ASAP and I'd be happy if I see him back. Especially in Rhode Island this year and if he goes back to the chicago theater(Which we all know is going to happen) I'd buy a ticket and go. :D. If it's a movie I'd buy a ticket and GO see it as well. :D (Who wouldn't?)

From the other thread about the Grissom doll. I'd go and make two models. Beard and Shaven. And each one would have it's Clothes and lab kit. :D

GrissomFREAK and Desertwind Thanks for the welcome back. :D
YAYNESS TO Numba 7 Thread!!! The Party only started too. :p

i wish billy would make some new movies he would play a good psyco i think!!
when he swears its funny he has a evil look in his eyes!!

ohhh....i wish i lived in america then i could go see billy on stage!!!

GGgirl1 said:
Hello FG! Glad you joined us today to talk about our favourite guy... ;)

Concerning WP's absence from CSI, :( I too hope that it will only last "a couple" of episodes... More than that would be torture! It will be hard enough to watch 2 episodes without him... :( BTW, I got into the habit of fast forwarding the scenes he's not appearing in when I watch old episodes. ;)

it's coz A Dublin carol is on between nov & dec.
5 weeks of show

Hi everyone! Another day, another avatar, and many thanks to Adzix. She did a wonderful job with wonderful pictures of our wonderful guy!!! :)

Desertwind, the 1989 article was very nice. Thank you!

Orgasmicbilly, I totally agree with you: I'd loooooooooove to see him on the big screen! Can you imagine these eyes??? WOW!

Newflame, about a movie, you would go to see it only once??? I doubt it... :lol: I think we would all go see that movie, oh, at least 10 times!

hey guys, i just wanted to pop in and say: Billy is sooooooooooooooooo damn Sexy in Formalities!!! :devil: :devil: :devil: the tux is sooooooo cool!!!!!! :D :cool: i was watching it, and i was like: OMG, i wish i was Sofia, soooo close to him, seeing him in his sexy tux, wwoowwwww! :devil: :devil: *jumps up and down* :p

greggoooo fan!!! i totally agree i vote that the sexiest grissom but a close second is definatly a jackpot grissom!!!!

wooohoooo for sexy men in suits!!!

Hi everyone! Another day, another avatar, and many thanks to Adzix. She did a wonderful job with wonderful pictures of our wonderful guy!!!
OMG, i'm so proud that your avie was made by me *throws out chest with pride* :D :D :D you're so very welcome! (if anybody enlse would like to make a request, i'm ready! :lol: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back