The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could tooootally write the CSI movie. Billy would take his shirt off, Nick would not be the one attacked, Billy would leave his shirt off for a good long while, Sara would be avoiding continuous emotional turmoil, Billy's shirt would be NOT ON... God, those eyes, and that BEARD. You know, I totally have a part for Billy in the vampire movie I'm writing in my head... teehee... fi-yihiyne!
GGgirl1, dude, totally, very nice. You just reminded me of something one of my friends said.
Buddy: Hey, I have a question.
Me: Mm?
Buddy: Would you lick peanut butter off Grissom's feet?
Me: Accessing... His bare feet, his shoes, or socks? Or boots? Mmmm, Grissom in boots...
Buddy: Bare feet...
Me: Totally.
Buddy: You are so weird.
Me: You asked the question, it involves Grissom, what do you expect? Besides, he has beautiful feet.

Crysthala, I love your movie idea (the shirt off... :devil:), but am wondering which part he would play: victim or vampire?

Concerning the peanut butter, I would do it too... ;) He really has cute feet :), and cute chin, and cute nose, and cute... everything! :devil:

Buddy: Hey, I have a question.
Me: Mm?
Buddy: Would you lick peanut butter off Grissom's feet?
Me: Accessing... His bare feet, his shoes, or socks? Or boots? Mmmm, Grissom in boots...
Buddy: Bare feet...
Me: Totally.
Buddy: You are so weird.
Me: You asked the question, it involves Grissom, what do you expect? Besides, he has beautiful feet.
heeey Crys!!! welcome back, we were worrying about where have you been so long! ;) oh and i was cracking up at your dialoque!! :lol: glad you're back :D

OK, only recently i just 'mastered' :p the art & science ;) of making a poll, so in order to practice it further ;) i have this question i want to share with you:

I would definitely want to see him star in a psychological thriller...he's so mysterious (those eyes *sighs*), he seems to hide a lot, so he could be great in a complex role, where you don't know whether he's the 'good/hero' or the 'bad/vilain', not until the end of the movie...
Of course there will be some romantic :devil: scenes with his co-star lady ;) :D

I voted for comedy. That's something we have yet to see! And it would be a nice change from the dark, moody or "skirt chaser" characters he has portrayed in the past. But I wouldn't mind some "romantic" :devil: interludes either! :D

Yeah, he would be awesome in a 'black' humor comedy... ;) :D
(Oh, well, he would be
29_3_31.gif
cool :cool: in any role...) :D :D

FallenforGrissom said:
Yeah, he would be awesome in a 'black' humor comedy... ;) :D
(Oh, well, he would be
29_3_31.gif
cool :cool: in any role...) :D :D
As long as we see him for more than 2 or 3 minutes... :confused: What were the producers thinking in movies such as Mulholland Falls??? And yeah, he would be cool and/or amazing and/or gorgeous and/or fabulous in any role! (Did I forget some "and/or"? :lol:)

i voted psych-thriller, though i was strongly tempted by comedy and romantic comedy ;) i decided on a thriller b/c firstly these movies are IMO usually more succesful, and secondly i don't really like romantic comedies as much (but i would LOVE one with WP). but my second choice would be definitely comedy, he's a funny guy after all :D

besides, he was hilarous for example in cousins. i think he could be a very good comedy actor ;) i'm not goona mention those countless times i laughed at Grissom.

I watched that movie yesterday but have to see it again, since I have this bad habit of fast forwarding the scenes he's not in... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back