The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 7

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, Jul 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Re: The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 7

Welcome CSI_Chic! Top name!

Adzix, I swear, you are going to explode and make a pretty nasty mess all over this forum! :D I've never seen such excitement! Does Griss look particularly splendid in these eppys? :devil:

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Welcome CSI_Chic glad your here ;) and on the age, there's 13 yr .olds up to 70 yr. olds- so no prob. and he has an overwhelming powerful presense, that draws one in, and not just the "face" the whole package, acting, expressions, the tone of his voice, the way he walks, talks, everything else, and than some :p

He intoxicates my soul with his eyes

3. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

lol. GGgirl, you're hilarous.

and yeah, he looked REALLY good in the first ep (haven't you seen it?). although so far he doesn't seem like he lost so much weight to look like in the beginning of S1. still he looks a lot thinner than in S6 finale, that's for sure.

okey i know that some of y'all adore his hair longer, but i find his very short haircut amazingly adorable. guess i'm just a fan of shorter hair :p (but definitely not bold or like Nick's right now, just the way WP has it now). i think he looks younger and more S1-ish like this :D

and yeah, i'm seriously excited!! *explodes*

4. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

Adzix, you crack me up with your explosion!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: And have you seen my montage concerning the "To Beard or not to Beard"? I asked this question last week! :lol: Yeah, great minds think alike, and that's why we're here...

And welcome, CSI_chic! As desertwind said, there's a great age diversity here, but we're all of one mind concerning this wonderful man..., except for Da Beard, of course! :lol:

5. Desertwind

GGirl1 your right on the diversity- today we went to the movies (Little Miss Sunshine) great by the way- ;) and the snack bar lady (about 45, I'd say) and I stated chatting, and she told me her cousin is a real DNA CSI, here in Vegas, so of course guess who I started talking about :p and she goes "when he comes on the screen, you know everything's OK, cause he's there, he's breathtaking" quote-un-quote, and then she said "have you ever seen 'Manhunter" silly lady :rolleyes: so another fan-gone mad over him, the concensus, usually, ends up with the female fans, talking about hot "HOTT" he is :p

6. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

my neighbor is also a die hard CSI fan.. which I JUST FOUND OUT!!!
    she asks me all the time about Grissom, and I had to tell her about my feeling on the no beard issue.
    We chatted for a while then her 22 year old daughter came in to and said.. "Yeah, He's HOT"
    so their is a whole age range that not only likes the show but HIM as well.

and we do have board rules about what can be said if that is what you are interested in CSI Chic
    since there are minors ( those at the age of 13) we need to keep our comments about Grissom/Billy "above the board" if you will ;)
    so come enjoy Grissom with the rest of us :)

7. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Hey everyone! [​IMG]

Welcome CSI Chic have fun posting on the Hottness thread. :p

For the first time in two years, I didn't watch the season opener of CSI.
    My sister was suppose to record and she set her timer wrong.
    Oh well, I'll catch the repeat if I don't forget.

From what I've been reading I only need to watch the last 10 mins huh? That doesn't sound good. :eek:
    So how much Grissom time was there?
    Please don't tell me he was sitting at his desk as usual. :rolleyes:

Since this is a two-part ep, I'm gonna skip the second half. I hate not knowing what happen in the first half.
    At least I set my timer right for GA. :D

OT: Cool I just saw Green Day w/ U2 on ESPN at the Superdome in New Orleans. Now that was totally awesome!!!! AWESOME!!!!! [​IMG]

----------------
    [​IMG]

8. CSI_Chic

CSI_Chic Police Officer

TThanks for the welcomes. I glad i'm not the only one that's young and thinks a 50 yr man is hot. :)

Hhunter my fav eppy hmmm. I like butterflied. I like towards the end where he was say that at 50 someone younger comes along and sara is standing behind the window listening. it was really a touching moment.

I think it's time for some sharing the hotness. griss

9. Desertwind

WPp_Rocks he was never at his desk at all, that I remember, the whole cast was in it, except Greggie, just for a minute- and mainly he was with yucky Sofia, and Cath, investigating the murder- won't tell you anymore, as not to ruin it for you- you can probably find all the lurid details on the "Built To Kill " thread ;) and the last 10 minutes were riveting :eek: Cath kicked butt :eek: I don't know how you'll feel about his appearance, sure doesn't look like the TV Guide photo :mad: which is strange, because Jorja look's exactly the same as the pic ;)

10. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

I read spoilers so there's know need to keep it a secret for me.

Aaahh . . . I'm very happy to hear that LL was added to the main credit. :D
    So how much screen time did Grissom have? I'm curious. :D

--------------------
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.