The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg!!!! why dont they do csi like eastenders with the x-mas special that would be awsome like they have 1 episode that isnt a murder it focuses on the csi's christmas time whether it be a lonly x-mas or not!!!

yeaaaaaah, new tread!!! :D :D i wanted to say what i already kinda said over in the GSR-thread: If billy goes away for a few episodes, HOW can we win the battle against Grey's Anatomy?? :confused: We NEED Billy, if billy isn't there, we just CAN'T WIN!! :( i'm really curious about the guest star, i mean: they have to come up with a really famous and great person, if they want to fill up Grissom's place: You can't just replace Gris! :rolleyes:

orgasmicbilly said:
hmmmm....bet he sits there at his kitchen table talking to a stuffed animal with a santas hat on lmao!!!

hahahaha. :lol:aww bless im. well i'd certainly be happy to do that with him.

agreed greggoooo_fan. i was wandering that maybe they'll bring Lady H back. ya know, allow her to meet Sara and let them talk we-know-about-what ;) that would be SO awesome!!

i'm very curious who they'll invite. i guess it'll be someone VERY famous. i dunno, a psychopathic Tom Hanks and his accomplice bloodthirsty Teri Hatcher maybe?

orgasmicbilly said:
SO WOULD I
i mean who wouldnt want to spend the day with gilbert grissom??

exactly! who wouldn't want to spend the day with the man with THE most gorgeous lips in the world. those who wouldn't are cuckoo!!!! :lol:

exactly!!
all those cookoo's at cbs are writing him out for a couple of episodes!!! i mean wats that all about!!!
i know its cuz of the theatre he wants to work with but ehhh!!!! csi!!!!

he need a spank!!!

i think Billy is kinda tired of doing CSI and only CSI all the time and he decided to do that play, cuz theatre is his first love :D if i were him i think i'd do the same. and of course i respect his decision :) i wish i could go and see him perform! that would be just too awesome!

i know what you mean
if i wasdoing the same job for 7 years 13 hours a day i would get kinda board so i would have to do somthing else
i wish him all the best not that he needs it hes a great actor!!!!

i wish he would come to england and preform!!!

omg if he came to england i would completely have some kind of seizure!!

i'm sure lyceum in sheffield would be happy to have him!!!?????

they should!!! he should come to
leicester de monfort hall!!
that would be totally awsome!!!
we should send him letters!!! tell him hes gotta do a tour of england

big bill on tour!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back