The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fallen, I looooooove your avi... And it's so true, for us here anyway, :rolleyes: it's impossible not to fall for him. :cool:

you're not alone, no way! but seriously i also felt i was the only one before i discovered this forum. people around me are like "so you like ... HIM? i think Nick or Warrick are pretty hot, but this guy is ... kinda old isn't he?" and i'm like "oh, so WHAT?! he's so hot for his age and you've never seen him younger, he was just OMG and so on so on". girls, it's a total WPHS!

ETA: yeah desertwind, i think i'm the only person in the world that knows all three of that guys. they are from such different places that it's impossible that there is another person whose Top3 looks like mine :lol:

My friends are used to it and so is my mom, but my dad and my axe-murdering brother are always making fun of me... <weep, tear> I don't really care, though. Because he's MY Billy, and they're just jealous.

Adzix said:
but this guy is ... kinda old isn't he?" and i'm like "oh, so WHAT?! he's so hot for his age and you've never seen him younger, he was just OMG and so on so on". girls, it's a total WPHS!
IMHO, he became hotter as the years went by... I thought he was cute in his 30s and 40s, but now he's OMG!!! :eek: No words exist to describe him as he is now, only this: :devil:

:lol: that was a killer line Crys ;) let's try and figure out a word that we'll be describing him, and only him, b/c he's so one of a kind. any ideas?

Thanks, Adz- I totally stole it from someone or another in the GSR-verse. Well, let's see. B for burning, I for incredible, S for sexy, C for crazy, and Y for yummy... biscy? Not, that's weird. I suppose we could replace the B with a K for killer and add an H for hot- ooooh, sychik? Pronounced like psychic? Because he thinks Greg should concentrate on his other five senses, the ones that BP totally uses to melt us repeatedly? :devil:

oh i like those!! sychik! :lol: devilishlygorgeous :lol: what about ... umm..
THTBT - too hot to be true?
FINFAST - freakin' impossible not to faint after seeing this?

Oh, another suggestion. We can simply call him GRISSOM, for Gorgeous, Ravishing, Ideal, Sizzling, Stunning, Obsessive or orgasmic, as you wish, and Magnetic...

LMAO Adzix... Finfast... I like it. THTBT totally makes me think about Billy and sandwiches, and I want to eat them both. You know, this totally gave me a scenario.
Me: Billy is so totally sychik.
Mom: He reads minds?
Me: Devilishlygorgeous. No, he's not psychic- well, he could be- he's sychik. THTBT.
Mom: Ooook. What does sychik mean?
Me: Finfast... OMSG, he'z gotta lab coat on... must watch...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back