The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all know I suck at reading fanfiction, I don't think I ever read an AU before...sadly. I have a hard time reading the regular ones.

Hi LoneWolfe *waves back* it's nice to see you. :)

seabird said:
But I LOVE the subtext in Eric's words: keeping secrets (hmm.. maybe in the closet? ;)), "love is good"...Totally a shout-out.

A friend once told me subtext = butsex :devil: (sorry if thats vulgar) but in the case of nick & greg I believe its true. There is love in their smiles, in their touches and of course the eye sex.

All I want on the show is morw Nick & Greg time, with a dash of flirting thrown in. Is that too much to ask??

I know what you mean. Just a look or a touch. Nick hasn't touched Greg's chest for a while. Though last season he admitted he liked a flat chest, and is an ass man. Which we knew of course.

nickfangirl said:
I love em too! Just curious, Nickssexybabe, what does your banner say? I can't read it lol.
yeah i know its a little hard to read wish i could change it to make the text bigger: here are the larger pictures of them (not moving of course)
picture 1 picture 2 picture 3 picture 4 picture 5 picture 6

also to seabird thats not the pic i was refuring to the picture is of nick kissing greg and greg is kinda pushed up against a wall and nick has his hands on gregs face

twins1729 said:
Y'all know I suck at reading fanfiction, I don't think I ever read an AU before...sadly. I have a hard time reading the regular ones.

Hi LoneWolfe *waves back* it's nice to see you. :)

What !!! :eek: You are missing out. I recommend you should read Catlover's Pirates or Greg Sanders Private Dick. Those are a amazing. Even though they are AUs they stay true to the orginal charaters. Please you must read them and tell me what you think of them ;)

You need to find that picture!! Does anyone know what it is?

Thanks for posting that, I was wondering what your banner said too! lol

REMINDER: Last year we began a tradition of Official Nick/Greg chats after each new CSI aired. It was at the Forum page of the Wiki.

Now, we decided at 1:15am Eastern, for people on the West Coast. However, whomever decides to do it, we'll figure out our time based who it is. Maybe we could make it earlier.

Is there anyone on the West Coast of the U.S.?

Also, what time would it be for you guys outside the U.S.?

LoneWolfe001 said:
Hi everyone *waves*,

I missed you guys. I have been so busy. Can I start a new topic for discussion. What is your favourite Nick & Greg AU fic?

Welcome back! One of my faves is a multichapter fic about the boys in high school together "The adventure of two vulgar beasties in love" is the very long title. There is another one where the guys play indiana jones type characters but I can't remember the name of it! Anyone know what I'm talking about? It has something to do with them going after a jewled crown.

Also to pimp my own fic 'Property Rights'. The whole master/slave angle and evil Grissom. :devil:

Twins ive no idea, but give or take say between seven - nine hours difference, so that might be about 2 am lol....

Well that is English gmt.

By they way, i thought that when Eric said that he didn't feel a part of the team, that made me sad very sad. Maybe because everyone is soo GSR, that they have forgotten about the other characters....

I'll have The love anyday over GSR, but i love Gil to death..He is one hell of a smart man.

i think nick has to have some more air time. i think the only episode where nick was in a lot of it was when catherine and keppler had to re-create a crime scene and he was like were on our own cuz he was in charge

Nickssexybabe- Thanks for those pics, cause I was wondering too! I love it, it's soo cute! lol.

Now, here's my thoughts on the addition of a girlfriend. It's like being a Grillows fan, because of GSR, Grillows can't really happen right now until GSR breaks up. It's the same thing if Greg gets a girlfriend, if Sandle really happened, we'd probably still be Love fans, just like there are still Grillows fans. Make sense?

Twins- Got your story betaed and sent back to you! Also, I'll do my best to make it to the 1:15am chats, though it would be easier, much easier, if they were earlier but I'm on the east coast. So, set them whenever you need to and we'll see what happens.

As for my fav AU pieces...um...can I rate my own? lol... of course Till Death Do Us Part is one of my favs, Harvester of Sorrow by DisasterousLetDown is another of my favorites. Since there aren't too many AUs out there, I can't list too many. Around xmas I'll have at least one or two slightly AU pieces coming out.

Best AU fics would be "The Incredibly True Adventures of Two Vulgar Little Beasties In Love" and "Greg Sanders, Private Dick" because, as I've said before, Catlover2x is the best ffic writer ever. XD Seriously though, I'd recommend those two fics to any AU lovers.

I also really like "Homework Help" by Slashboy. Which is another Highschool type fic. I love anything that involves our boys as highschool or college guys. :p

Yeah, no offense to Sandle fans, but I can't stand that couple. I'd rather see Greg with someone like Mandy or someone. Anything but Greg/Sara! And definitely NOT Snickers. *growls*

Sorry, I usually don't bash pairings, but I feel strongly about those ones.

Is the newest episode on this Thursday? I can't wait >.<

I think Greg would come out first personally, I think he seems like that kind of person.

I think Nick would say "I love you" first, he seems like a romantic kind of person.

Wojo~ loved evil Grissom! 'Property Rights' was awesome!

Twins~ what is this pic. you speak of that needs to be found???

nickfangirl~ premiere is this thurs!!! **jumps up & down**

I have never been this excited over a new season starting!!!! And its not completely over the cliff-hanger finale.

Stacy, it was a manip that NicksSexyBabe was talking about. Apparently it's of Nick and Greg kissing against a wall. I've never seen it, but I want to! :p BTW-I emailed you back, I'm excited about our session tomorrow!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back