The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, I need to correct what I was saying about who would come out first, because I realized I wasn't entirely clear. Nick might come out first because of all the evidence everyone has pointed out, but I don't think it would be his choice. Comparing Nick and Greg to two of my friends who happen to be gay, it's like this: my one friend is more reserved and careful who he tells, he likes to wait until he's sure he can trust them. That would be Nick, I think. My other friend just blurts it out to the whole population (thus no one really believes him for some odd reason) without a care in the world. That's more what I see Greg doing, though he would be just a tad more cautious, especially seeing what he sees everynight on the job. He would just be more likely to come out and willingly tell people if they asked, depending on who they were (I mean, minus Hodges here...lol).
Does that make more sense? I hope so! lol.
And yeah, that interview was so interesting!

Gosh, I'm sooo tired, I didn't think I would be, but I am. So, no, I don't think chapter 12 will be done today. My brain's not with it today, but, hehe, it was at 2am while I was writing. I should have just stayed up and finished it and then slept all day. lol. Sorry for the delay folks! And don't worry Twins, your story's being betaed tomorrow, no matter what!
ok, off to go read some fanfic to cure my brain before class in an hour...

when i clicked on the link for the intervew I got page not found!

While good points have been made of who would come out first, I still say Greg. He'd be more ok with coming out than Nick. I think there hasnt been something that has made them feel ok to say it. for instance a case! Maybe, just maybe in A La Cart, something will happen & one of them will slip!!!

candygirl1uk said:
Wojo- I'm sorry i didnt realise that you put up the interview lol, please forgive me otherwise i would've cited your name lol..

I didn't put up the interview (well I did on the Eric/Greg thread but not here) I was just commenting on what he said.

Hmmm....maybe I should watch this interview now! Well after I finish moderating my sites!

I agree with what you all are saying about Nick and Greg coming out. Some really good points. I think the team would suspect Nick of being gay more, but I think Greg would be more comfortable coming out, out of nowhere. I really don't know what would be first.

Thanks QOTU, take your time!

Oh, def. watch the interview!!! I've told this to Wojo already but Eric was seemed shy in the interview vs. George's. It was cute! :)

In the interview, I love how he said, "Love is good", after he was talking about keeping secrets. You never know that could've been a shout out to us.

I mentioned this as a fake spoiler: "Nick and Greg grow closer..."

What would be the ideal "grow closer" situation?

Well and this might be wishful thinking~ that they have dated on and off b/c of work and not having a lot of time,etc. And now they have decided to become a couple, and take things further intimacy wise!!! :D

I would like them to have a EXTREMELY flirty moment. Flirty enough for all the anit-Love fans to finally admit that there is SOMETHING, but not too flirty for them to be considered canon. Although we want it to be canon, that moment wouldn't be the defining factor.

That would be nice. But you know it ahve to b good like nearly kissing good otherwise anti-Love fans could and likely would rationalize it to be something else!!!

Another thing I found cute and a little omg moment was when Eric talked about Grissom's conffession in the finale and that GSR wont have to hide! And he thought it was great. I wanted to say, "yes it's great when couples dont have to hide!"

That's exactly how I felt. There's subtext in Eric's interviews! :eek:

Wouldn't be great if just out of the blue, Greg sat down next to Nick working on something and just said, "I'm sick of hiding, can't we just tell everyone we're dating." Nick looks up calmly, but it changes scenes so you're sure what's going on. But it comes back in a few and they just have a conversation about how they are going to tell everyone.

That be freakin awesome!!! I'd have to turn to my mom and ask~ did I just really hear that??? I plan to get some new blank tapes so I can tape all my fav. shows!!!

Ugh!!! So many gay couples and slash!!!

Nick/Greg with A La Cart and hopefully more, then I have Luke and Noah! I run their site, I have to keep up with the CSI Wiki. I minorly keep up with JP and Craig, Max and Enric, Marco and Dylan...I want there to be more, but I don't know if I could keep up!

Who would say "I love you" first (or who did) Nick or Greg?

I know but for us love fans it would be OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG-Or commingly known as the 'omg' moment of love.... However i think that although it would be suitable for us, but for non-Nock/Greg, I really dont see that as being able to work properly... SEven years of flirting then puff its out like that?

Na, I want it to be done correctly and with dignity and with the love- not a flimsy - now thats GSR is over lets move on- because I'm sure thats how people MIGHT interptate it as-, unless Nick is scared of what has happened with Sara and Gil, to back out of it? If we see Greg doing soemthing- 'omg' momentish, and Nick does something TOTALLY unepected like saying something like

Cough are you ready for it?- (plese be seated!)

GREG- SO Uhm Dont you tink its about time .... ( He stops, blushes, voice dips)... That.....

NICK-( Licks his lips in nervous) Ah, Eh.... Greg i can't. After all these years. (Nick stops looks longing at the ground) What has happened with Sara.... I (his voice breaks looking up meeting Greg's eyes) I can't.

GREG- (COLD FACE EDGE OF SUPRISE) WHAT?.. WHY NOT?

NICK- I'M SORRY.... I-

ENTERS WARRICK INTO THE LCKER ROOM..

WARRICK- Yo' Stokes good case. That prep is gonna go down.
(NOTICES THE COLDNESS BETWEEN THE TWO MEN)

WARRICK - HAY GREGGIO...
GREG- HI RICK.... (DARTS OUT OF THE ROOM)

EYES WATCH AS GREG LEAVES THE LOCKER ROOM.

WARRICK TURNS TO NICK- WHATS UP WITH HIM?

NICK- AH MAN, HE'S STILL UNFOCUSED WITH STUFF GOING ON...

WARRICK (SHOOTS UP BOTH EYEBROWS, CONFUSED LOOK UNSURE IF TO BELIEVE HIM)

WOW AND WHAT A LOT OF STUFF IS GOING DOWN....

Well what do you think????

OMG nuh uh... HAPPPY ENDING !!!! I agree that got to do it right. But no backing out!!! ***shakes fist*** grrrrrrr

Twins~ good question. I really cant answer that. I've thought about it b4 and I use to say Greg but now it could be Nick too!!

LOL well to answer Twin's question, i guess it depends on what context it was asked.

I'm sure, that Nick if it was in a conversation with Warrick, would easily tell him that he loves him. After all they're best friends right?

In an earlier episode that I watched last night- ugh cant remember the title but they was BOTH very young lol...

Warrick and Nick was working on a case where- hmmm- wasnt paying much attention but- hmm, it was where a female was the doc. Very early episode, Nick has a ball and between him and Warrick they've bet on the case to see who is right?- Well anyways, Nick says i hate you, towhich Warrick says you love me dont lie!... What im getting at, is that for Nick as far as I can see it, he is comfortable telling friends how he feels but someone even closer Greg uhm? Now that is a different kettle of fish.

I can see them working on a case a moment simular to "Casanova" scene in season 7. Greg gathes evidence, which Nick didn't find... Greg is happy excited, they share banter and Greg says laughingly you love me admit it...

Towhich, Nick flushes a cross between 'the look of love' face in empty eyes? and the love sex icon of only_true_love's icon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back