The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #16

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Aug 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Welcome to Fort #16!!!!

Links to the previous Forts. :)
    Fort #15

Fort #14

Fort #13

Fort #12

Fort #11

Fort #10

Fort #9

Fort #8

Fort #7

Forts 1-6 have been deleted.

Okay, here's some links.

CSI: WIKI - Nick/Greg (The Love)

Episode Guide

Countdown 'til "A La Cart"

Top 10 Episodes Poll

If you're interested, please visit our sister destination on tv.com The Love Ship.

Also, we're currently working on the "Moment Challenge." I believe you're all filled in. But if you have any questions, I'm sure candygirl or QOTU can help you out. :D

Lastly, I posted some banners I made a while back. If you don't have one and want one, here are the ones still available.

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t143/twins1729/Banners%20and%20Other%20Art/GIF66.gif

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t143/twins1729/Banners%20and%20Other%20Art/GIF8N.gif

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t143/twins1729/Banners%20and%20Other%20Art/GIF7J.gif

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t143/twins1729/Banners%20and%20Other%20Art/GIF3B.gif

I'll also make any banners (and avatars for those that are soon to reach 100 posts) upon requests!

Enjoy the Fort. Be your nice and lovely selves! :)

Oh yeah, and Love our boys. :devil:

2. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

Woooooooohoooooo!!! New thread!:D I cant imagine anyone not liking our boys!!! They are soooo cute and sexy!
    OMG I just realized you didnt mention the new thread over on TV.com silly :p

3. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Wow. Didn't take long to get to a new thread. Keep the posts coming ladies and gentlemen. Oh, and a quick reminder to the newer members of the Fort - there's a three line rule. All posts must be at least three lines.

Well. Looks like we all have countdowns. Five days until "Fallen Idols" in Australia! *dances*

4. CSIElizabeth

CSIElizabeth Witness

Yay new thread! I may want to save that avatar you made me, so I can use it when I reach 100 posts.

5. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Stacy, I just linked to tv.com. :)

Okay, I heard that they've already filmed episode's 1-3. Mostly from Sara fans, because it appears that she's okay. However, that means that "A La Cart" is done. I really don't think they could change it now! Yay! :D

6. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

lil love fan- The time frame for the challenge wasn't really specified yet, but we're figuring about a month I think, so you've still got time. We want it to be long enough to get good works in, but not so long that people forget and other things get in the way.

And since this is a new thread, I'll go ahead and post the rules for The Love Moment Challenge for any who haven't caught them yet:
    A short story, no longer than 500 words, that tells of the moment you as a fan see these two boys as more than just good friends. Any parts dealing with them have to be rated G, no more than PG. Crime Scenes don't count in the rating cause we all know how bad those can be on the show. These stories also have to be well edited.
    What we're aiming to do is gather up as many of these as we can and put them on a wiki titled Defining Moments of The Love with a sumarizing letter to let the higherups of CSI/CBS know, in a creative way that we want The Love to be cannon!
    Videos, art, and poetry might also be accepted, though specific rules for those haven't been decided on yet. The wiki has been made, but right now, it's not publicily viewable. We'll let you know when it is!
    If you have any questions, as Twins said, don't hesitate to contact Candy or I. We hope to have many contributions!!! So write away folks, and keep The Love alive!

Twins- I caught your post on the last thread, and I'll read your story soon...I can't wait!

7. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Fort number 16! We sure have grown, so nice to have so many 'Love' fans.

8. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

I know. It's hard to keep track of them all! I eventually lose count.

Hey, I just added two new videos on YouTube. "First Time" and "Something to Talk About" - requested by NickyandGreggo.

How many Nick/Greg videos do I have?? *goes to look* 19!! I have nineteen videos. I should do something special for my 20th one. Any ideas?

9. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Hmmm ideas- how about then a video for the defining moments of love?

Put stuff in that hasnt been done before.. Or snippets from season 1 to season 7...

10. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

hmmmmm. ideas for your 20th video.
    *Tim McGraw's Let Me Love You~ I know this is country but Nicky is country and if you listen to the song you'll totally understand why I LOVE this song!!!

*Madonna's Nothing Really Matters (maybe???)
    ***both songs can be heard on my mysoace page twins and if you need me too I'll PM you again the link to my page!***

9 more posts until I reach 100!!!!! Wooooohooo!!!! :)

11. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Hi, I'm new, obviously, and I've been lurking way too long here.
    I'm a huge fan of the love, actually I'm rather obsessed. Unfortunately I haven't seen the seventh season yet because it hasn't aired here but as soon as the DVDs are out I'll buy them. Can't wait to see it since I've read so much about it.
    Well, what else to say... Ah, I fell in love with the boys about a year ago since then I was reading fanfiction and watched all those great videos you guys made.
    I hope I'm as welcome as all the other newbies but you guys are so nice that I really shouldn't be worried.
    Oh yeah, I apologise for any grammar mistakes and there will be a lot , since English is not my first language.

12. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Welcome love_fan!!!!!!!!!! It's ALWAYS nice to see someone new! :D Have fun and love The Love.

Don't worry, there are plenty of people of here from outside the US. You're grammar is just fine by the way.

Oh, a video for the moment challenge. PERFECT :D. I'll check out your songs Stacy, promise. Candygirl gave a suggestion for a fic. Nicole did it originally, so she'll write that, and I'll do the vid. Maybe we'll throw some art in there. :) Can't wait.

13. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Just wanted to give you the heads up I posted a new fic at nickngreg LJ for the Storm Challenge, and it's rated PG so here is the link. Its called Showers

Welcome Love-fan!

14. NEGU

NEGU Witness

Welcome love fan and don’t worry.
    I’m also not a native but read posts and leave my messages to keep the track.
    I really glad to see the new thread!! It’s already #16 ??? OMG :eek:
    Wojo, I read your fic a little while ago. Really good job!!
    It’s like it can be applied to real life and so cute! Love it :)

15. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

*Sneaks in* Holy crap, thread #16 already. You guys are speedy. :p

twins1729, do you want it to be an angsty video? Funny? Romantic? I might have some song suggestions if you like.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.