The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
"A La Date" will continue tonight. You'll find out all that happens with our boys. Who did see them...? What will he/she do...?

Also, if anyone wants to read the "Deleted Scenes" go to WMTDB and look under the name Twins_OTL and you'll find it!

Thanks for the reviews guys! They were both so sweet!

Gosh, only 2 days until "A La Cart"! I'm so excited for it. Are some of you going to join me at the Forum of Love on the wiki?

Lol, Clarrisani, the quote sounds fun. And, on the side, I've been trying to keep up with Torchwood, I just happen to not be here on the weekends. But I can watch online! :D

I'm due for class in like three minutes, so I've definitely got to make this fast. I'll look into your story, twins and OTL sometime tonight. I'll try to make it to the chat, but I make no promises. Same thing I said last week, and I managed, though, so we'll see what happens.

Lol, I imagine no one'll see me until Fort #17, so :devil: I'll see you all then.

*Waves* Finally someone! Hi suckerforasmile! Have fun in class. I can't wait until you read our smutty story.

Ok, after this 8 posts to go until Fort #17! Yay! I'm so excited. We accomplished our goal Ladies and Gentleman. I'm so proud of us. (I've been watching Tourchwood as well. What an interesting show!)

Come on guys. I need someone here. I'm all alone. :(

Love our boys. So close to "A La Cart" I can taste it. :devil:

I'm here, Twins!

A bunch of pics of our beautiful boys to say goodbye to this thread:

abracadaver.jpg

brazil.jpg

beepme.jpg

s2_12.jpg

10702.jpg

Oh, such pretty pictures, thanks Seabird! We can always rely on you to provide us with something nice to look at!

*I'm in a pretty good mood at the minute because my favourite magician has just come out of the closet and once again I was proved right, hehe. My gaydar is pretty hot at the minute! Now we just need two certain CSIs to join him and my record will be 100%.....

Lance Bass, Neil Patrick Harris, I guess I have a pretty decent gaydar. LMAO! (May I ask what magician?)

Hi ladies! Thanks for sharing the pictures. It's ALWAYS Lovely to see our boys. Only 5 posts to go. Goodbye Fort 16, we are going to miss you. You've provided us with a Lovely month and a half. :p

I don't think he's well known outside the UK, his name is Derren Brown, I've been lucky enough to meet him a couple of times and he is LOVELY.

Wow, fort 16 really didn't last long, did it? Bring on fort 17!

Almost there Serenity! I'm so happy. :D You're right though. I've never heard of him, but, yay!, he came out and that's fantastic. :D Ok, after this post, only 3 posts to go until Fort 17. Hip Hip Hooray!

post number 998, woot only a few to go and Twins can start with their thing....

Just watching firs part of season 2, although seen some of them already, but good to catch up....

Hey, if I'm posting 999, then it's ONE more to go. Whomever posts next since it can't be me, (since I'm doing so now) please say "Fort 16 is now closed, visit Fort 17!" or something like that! Oh yay! Bye bye 16 we'll miss you soooo much! You've been a wonderful Fort!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back