The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
After Nick says that in "One Hit Wonder" Greg jumps in and says "Hey, that could happen to any guy!" (About the masturbating) He's protecting his Nick! :D

I think that Eric helped create SFT if anything. The owner of the Ning isn't him, I know that for sure! However, some of his clips are on there!

Man, if I don't win that iPod, I'm gonna be mad!

Elizabeth, me and Nicole were just going to do it ourselves, but if you want to do one, just ask!

Also, if you randomly want to do any season 5 or 6 episodes on Spike (or anyone else!) feel free to.

We still need those done!

Candygirl, one of these days I'm gonna sit and read some fiction. That I promise you!

That scene was just odd, yeah Twins is right Greg comes to Nick's aid... Yeah yeah all puns included. LOL....

Twins- ahh but how can you be so sure who is behind STf website... But saying that what you said is true. For all we know Eric might have only appeared in the few ones to help his friends site's image... However who can really tell.... I have the image of dope ass warrior in my head now... Damn not good. Just so wrong lol .....

But saying that again, gonna contradict myself again.... the man probably watches this site as well lol...

Ok twins i hope ya keep your word on that but choose a nice good peace to read... A very talented author...
Otherwise you will get sucked into the dementers...

Hmmm Queen I've no idea what I was talking about sorry...

Ohohoho. Fannysmackin' seems to have not settled well in my brain...I had a dream last night about missing scenes...One in particular was the one where they pick Greg up to bring him to the hospital...:p Nick couldn't stop touching him. He also managed an 'I love you', to which Greg just kind of blinked...

Then it cut off. But hey, you know. Still worth it, in my opinion.

For those who have asked about Eric's role in SFT, HERE is an article telling how and why it started and who's involved.

I've always loved that scene in One hit Wonder, it makes me laugh every time.

Wojo said:
For those who have asked about Eric's role in SFT, HERE is an article telling how and why it started and who's involved.

I've always loved that scene in One hit Wonder, it makes me laugh every time.

Wojo as ever thanks for your vastness of information. So yeah he does lol... I think..

I bow down to wojo, the twins, queen.... I know nothing lol just the empty space in my head.

Wojo- Thanks for that article! I knew he was the one who came up with the idea for SFT and got the whole thing started, but I didn't know it was like that because of Greg becoming a CSI...though Greg's a CSI because Eric wanted him to be...ah well. And yeah, I would love to see Steve Martin on SFT (Eric, go call your lawyer!) Also, Wojo, I forgot to mention last night, I sent you an email, with your challenge piece, I hope you got it! Let me know what you think. I can definitely do more work on it, but figured I'd give you the chance to fiddle before I did anything else since I had to cut out so much.

Oh yeah, and that story by Kennedy I actually hadn't read, it was something else by her I was thinking about. So, I read it yesterday and was blown away!! That was an amazing story!

Candy- Air? What air in your head do you speak of? I'm looking through your ear on that SFT photo and all I can see is some brainy matter. I guess I'll have to go get Doc Robbin's opinion on the matter, but I think he'd agree with me, no air, just brain!

I came to a scary conclusion this afternoon. There's only two chapters left of Till Death Do Us Part! I'll be working on that next sometime this weekend, perhaps Sunday I can get chapter 4 posted.

Ummmm...I think that's all I've got to say...though I feel like there should be more...

Ouch.... Sorry Queen but that fuzzy material your taking about is infact my curly hair... Underneath that, yeah thats where the air is. LOL

Ahh Queen just to up date you, I'm still working on that story of yours, trying to finish the one for the "Moment", need to continue to post my second story, and finish writting my thrid... When I have my second story or the moments up I'm starting on a new project... :cool: :cool:

So I was going through clips on my computer (my cousin wants me to do a video, but I'm not sure what to plan out yet...D:), and noticed that in one scene (episode where Greg kicks Nick & Warrick out of his lab, xD), that Warrick said something about Nick being a top dog...Enter Greg getting pissed, but still. I thought it was pretty...ha, subtext-y.

And another, when Nick asks Greg to find a match to the book of matches...When Greg comes in and says 'you rang?' his voice is...all...raspy. xD Haha...Maann...I've been awake a little too long, I think...

I'm going to go work on something productive...Or...something.

AHHHH! -twitch- Uh, so. I feel kinda stupid for asking again, (oh dear, the agony..) uh...You know...challenge...type thingy. Ahhuhmm, what do I do with it? Anything in particular, or do I just hold out? DDD:

Yes suckerforasmile!!! I have seen that particular scene loads of times before, I'm useless at what episode it comes in... I've recently come to the conclusion that when Greg tips Nick out of his chair, Greg is in fact jealous...

It actuarly does fit, your in love with someone, who doesn't notice you.... You think the person has something for someone else.. you over hear " your top dog" wouldn't that make your blood boil?

Regarding the - You Rang?... Maybe Greg was having some personal time in the bathroom with his best buddy boo-boo's little brother.... Get the hint?... LOL Ok for the ones who hasn't read any of my fan- fiction you know who you are lol.... Boo-boo is Greg's nickname... so boo-boo's little brother is his johnston!!! :devil: :devil: :cool: :lol:

Ok regarding teh defining moments of The Love, sucker ive added you as a writter so you can submit the work. You have submitted it to Queen??? Once it's been checked up load it..

If your not to sure how just let me know...

Ahhhhhh@ Sucker you getting all shy lol.

Grr I'm tired of being so busy!

I need a Nick and Greg fix, does anyone have any new fics or anything I can read? lol. I'm sure it mentions some in all the pages I've missed, HOPEFULLY I'll have time to read through all 9 pages and find some to read (and catch up on the conversation! lol)

And speaking of SFT, has Eric been in any new ones? (haven't had time to keep up on that either XD I hate having things to do!!)

QOTU said:
Wojo- Thanks for that article! Also, Wojo, I forgot to mention last night, I sent you an email, with your challenge piece, I hope you got it! Let me know what you think. I can definitely do more work on it, but figured I'd give you the chance to fiddle before I did anything else since I had to cut out so much.

I got it and I emailed you back, I haven't had a chance to look at it yet but I'm going to do it now. Thanks again and I'll let you know. :)

Wojo- I got your email! And emailed you back. But rather than email it to me, if you'd rather just get a wetpaint account (unless you've already got one) signup on the wiki and I can change your status to writer so that you can post your story yourself. Of course, if you'd rather email it, that's fine too.

suckerforasmile- Candy already made you a writer so you can post both of them. I just reread both of them and in "Paired Up" you've only got three minor spelling errors(lack, coaxing-near the beginning, them-at the end). Beyond that, I can say they're both postable!

I promise to get my poem posted soon too.

Candy- I read Empty Eyes on WMTDB, and your comment fit the bill! Of course, I agreed with you, so maybe both our comments will get the story onto the wiki! As for your moment piece, I'll get to it as soon as I can, I've got a few other moment pieces to get to first.

So, last night I tried to go to bed early, but couldn't sleep. So I ended up working on chapter four, and I almost cried while I was writing it! I've got one more scene to write for this chapter then I'll get it posted, promise, before the weekends up!

EDIT:
Dude...where did everyone go? You all fled like someone passed gas...was it something I said? lol.
Well, when you all get back, I'm assuming you will so you'd better! Anyway, as I was saying, when you get back, chapter 4 for Till Death Do Us Part has now been posted! Also, my profile on ff.net and WMTDB has changed to include upcoming works that I haven't started yet, so if you want to know what I'll most likely be writing next, check them out and let me know what you think!

So, fess up. Who watched Torchwood and who forgot, thus missing Jack and Ianto's first moment of flirtation and thus cannot compare it to Nick and Greg's 'anal swab' moment? I tell you, for starting off ships in the first scene together, Jack/Ianto and Nick/Greg really take the cake.

I watched it!!!! I watched it!!!! lol :)

Was this site acting up for anyone else last night too? I couldn't get on for a few hours.

*Waves*

Hi Loki! You can head over to the Moment Challenge WIKI. QOTU and Candygirl have been working very, very hard on a special project! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back