The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
My theory for the whole lack of scars in '4x4' is that we couldn't see them in the light. That they are there and have faded a bit, but the light and water meant that we couldn't see them. We really do need more wet!Greg scenes.

Hm... good Nick/Greg stories. One of my favourites has got to be "Into the Fire" by kennedy_unknown. I've read it several times now and still love it. That's on WMTDB as well.

As for the season premier, fingers crossed for a Nick/Greg comfort scene. :D

Only true love- omg, that line about a scene with the boys to make us smile actually made me squeek! lol, I'll be looking for that so hard while I watch, I can't wait!!!

Candy- ROTFL....yeah, I get it...(hides face in shame) lol... I was thinking something similar but different since this is a forum where we discuss Greg and Nick I was thinking SFT with Twinkle, I think. But you're right, it's boo-boo, and I'm wondering the same thing! I would love it if he was on it!

Clarrisani- You know, I think I read that one recently, the name sounds familiar as does the title...hmmmm...all these stories are getting muddled in my brain! I'll go remind myself, though I'm without a doubt that it's a good story regardless of whether I read it already or not. I mean, it's about the boys, right? lol.

So, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that when I add fanfiction to the wetpaint, I just add it to the same page as yours, QOTU? Haha, I'm just so confused...

And yeah, I've been wondering on and off about the season premier, too...Not about the dates, just how they plan on wrapping things up. It'll be interesting. And what's this about a promo?...Do they already have one out, or did I misread?

I'll finally start working on my video Sunday! :)

Candygirl, I shamefully don't read too much fanfiction. I can't sit through it, I have a terrible attention span. I don't think I could guess who was who.

If Grissom's worried about Sara, Catherine and Warrick would probably be together. Who does that leave??

Oh yeah! Or boys! :p :devil: :lol:

TWINS.....

Well at least you admit it. You know how long it took my close friend to read my first story how many times i had to nag her??? I finally had to print it off and wave it under her face...

Well Twinkle is Nick but also George cause i love that nickname...

Boo-boo is Greg/Eric.

My reasoning- like most things in my life... As they share the same face they get the same nick name lol....

Oh and i wasn't going mad by seeing George and Gary pop up on my msn window, it was a trailer for the dvd box set for season seven...

twins, I finally added the episode summary. It's good to go. Now I need to go make myself something to eat and get ready for work. I should also take my clothes and work shirt out of the dryer. Scuse me.

Hey QOTU- how's the beta'ing going? Out of curiosity, you haven't sent me any emails have you? Sometimes hotmail can be a pain in the butt and my email kept showing I had a message and nothing showed up. I wanted to make sure it wasn't a fluke.

I can't wait for the season premier! Nick! Greg! Oh by the way, who is doing season 8?

suckerforasmile said:
And what's this about a promo?...Do they already have one out, or did I misread?

They have beeen showing promo's on CBS regularly, and they are also on youtube and CBS/Innertube, there are links to them on the spolier thread as well. There are quite a few of them.

CSIElizabeth- I think I sent you one a few days ago, don't know if you got it or not. Basically, I said I gave the next few chapters a readthrough, and they're amazing! The end of chapter 5 was just perfect, the way Nick came out as the boyfriend...I don't want to give too much away here. I doubt these chapters will need much work cause they look great! Right now I'm working on Wojo's Challenge piece and then yours is next. I should get to it in the next few days, hopefully tomorrow, if I can get Wojo's done today like I promised yesterday.
So, that's where I stand with everything. Once this round of betaing is over, I'll get back to Live and Love and Till Death Do Us Part, cause I know people are dying to know what's going to happen...and it's gonna rock your world, or boat, or whatever...so I can't wait! hehehe....well, off to work!

I got that email so phew! I have to work tonight and tomorrow I have the day off. Finally I can rest!

I'm so happy and excited about my fics coming together perfectly!

Damn, i need inspiration to finish off my peice.
Queen can i not leave it as it is?? with the corrections done...?

Twins Oh i thank you soo sooo much for the link. Damn so if you want the ipod nano from SFT who will send it to you... think E.S himself does much work on the website?

I'm sure he does =o, he came up with it didn't he?

Just popping in, I have been really busy lately, school has taken up more time then I thought.
Candygirl, when I need insperation, I tend to listen to music and just focus on the lyrics, but that's just me, and look how many pieces I have uploaded >_>;.

Nickfangirl- Ugh yeah i know lol.. I can be soo stupidly blonde sometimes its amazing my brain isn't hollow. LOL.

I was thinking the normal running day to day of the site. Be a bit werid him checking out my profile... NOT THAT IM COMPLAINING WHATSOEVER ....ERIC CARRY ON REGARDLESS LOL..

YEAH I GOT THE LIST OF MUSIC.. added you to myspace as well lol...

Ok here's another moment on CSI that i thought er?????
GREG: Not anymore. I'm done. And no jokes about me being fast in this
department. The ejaculate outside the first girl's window -- spank high. Good
news: It does have DNA.
NICK: That's probably from excessive masturbation. Guy's been outpacing his
... (WARRICK turns to look at NICK.) ... ability to produce ... (NICK looks up
and notices everyone looking at him.) ... sperm ...

Anyone else notices this as being an odd moment?
Would you class that as Nick's semi confession to spending too much time privatly loving himself???? To much time thinking about Greg??

I mean that was just soo odd lol...

It was an odd moment!!! When I saw that episode the toher day I couldnt help but laugh. Unfortunately , I forgot the dialogue to even bring it up ! :p Loved Warrick's look! lol I agree it could be an admission. Did Greg have a reaction to it?? I'm drawing a blank on that!!! That alone could be turned into an interresting story~ a continuation of that moment that leads to whatever you mind takes it to!!! :p ;) :devil: :eek: :devil: :p ;) I'd say what it could lead to but well... it's a bit too smutty!!! LOL :devil:

CSIElizabeth- Ah, rest is an awesome thing. That nap I took this afternoon was amazing! lol. You're story's up for betaing tomorrow, just so you know...and I know I read it once already, but I can't wait to read it again!!! lol, you're getting me all excited for when you post it, I hope the reviews come flooding in...if they don't, let me know and I'll personally go make mince meat out of those people! hehehe...sorry, didn't mean to be so evil. I'm nice, really! ;p

Candy- Ummmm, which piece are we talking about? I've got about ten million fanfics bouncing around in my brain right now...ok, so maybe that was a little exageration...as for inspiration, especially when it comes to fanfic, I love to reread the comments I get cause they always make me feel good about my writing abilities and make me want to write more.

And yeah, Eric did start the site...and it would be weird having him read our profiles, but cool at the same time. I was wondering how much time he spends with the site myself...I mean someone's on there as SFT, so is it just a friend of his, or someone he's paying...he's got enough dough after all, or is it himself? Personally, I would love it if it was just him. The way the site originally started out, I could believe that, now...I'm not so sure. But who knows. If he is, he probably wouldn't want to say because all of us girls would go a little nuts about it!

That scene is an odd one for sure...I don't remember much about it though but from reading those lines, yeah, you could take that either way about Nick...definitely smutty....who was that thinking dirty thoughts about our Nick? lol.

Well I was aving the dirty thoughts of Nick! :devil: hehehehehehe :p ;) My mind was in the gutter when I saw the episode that the whole "odd" scene. That and reading too much smutt. But can you blame me??? Yummy Nck! ***drools*** I know there isnt a pic. of Greg in leather pants but what about Nick/George???? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back