The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twins- It wasn't for me...but that might explain why no one was here. I was getting worried for a bit! lol

And speaking of the wiki, Twins, your suggestion, or agreement to whatever I said, I've forgotten now, well, it's gone into effect! So, now, everyone who submits work gets their own page to post their work on. If anyone wants examples IslandWriter and myself, QueenOfTheUniverse, have pages put together. Candy's work is still spread out according to the type of work, but I'm sure it'll get moved soon.
So, just so you know, to get work posted, you need to first submit it to Candy or I, unless you've already gotten our blessings, then you can join the wiki, we'll give you writer status, and you can create your page! It's that simple!
Plus, we've taken down the due date for work. Just please don't take forever in your writing!

Also, I want to thank those who've reviewed chapter 4 of Till Death. I've gotten some of the best reviews so far! Candy, I might have to print yours out and frame it! Thanks!
I'm debating on holding out on Live and Love to finish Till Death early...not sure what will happen yet.
Anyway, off to beta. bye all!

Hello all, boy this weekend has been busy. After five solid hours my new chapter is now up.. if its wrong lol tough!!!

Oh twins you naughty thing you im addicted to SFT now lol...

LOl if i rememeber correctly yeah seen that episode ages ago...

DDDD: I wasn't even HOME for Torchwood! Aaaargh! I even planned on it, too... - grumbles-

Anyway...I'm not going to be home for the next week, which means that I'm not going to have Internet, which means I'm not going to be able to enter my pieces to the wiki, QOTU...So, if candy or QOTU wants to do it, that'd be awesome, but if not, I can do it when I get back. >_< I got two of the three typos out, but couldn't find the other one (didn't even think of coming back here to check what the other one was...), and then the computer froze ANYWAY, so...-shakes head-

Awww suckerforasmile... It's ok dont worry. We will still be here when you return. Have a safe trip, and a week without internet connnection is prehistoric, also very good for social gatherings. Because instead of people seeing a person's back and hearing the tap tapping of the key pads, they acutarly get to see the front of a person lol....

Woot just intime for you that is- sob- for the new season...

twins1729 said:
I watched it!!!! I watched it!!!! lol :)

Yay! So, what did you think? Did you spot the Jack/Ianto flirtation when Jack introduced Ianto to Gwen? I'm not sure if it's more obvious or not than Nick and Greg's 'anal swab' conversation. Nick and Greg were alone when they had that conversation, while Jack and Ianto were surrounded by others for the "he looks good in a suit/careful sir, that's harrassment' line. I just loved Ianto's little smile when he said the later half. :devil:

Yeap, flirtation in the guise of honest work. All four boys are so good at it. :D

Wow, that IS a huge project! I feel my creative juices starting to flow again (oh, it's been SOOO long since I've made something) I'm definitely going to find the time to do something for this!

Loki- Sweet! I'm excited to see what you come up with! And don't forget to tell everyone you know about it! We need all the authors, poets, movie makers, and artists we can get!

suckerforasmile- Yup, we'll be here when you get back. And definitely have fun on that vacation! And just think of all the messages you'll be coming back to from The Fort!

I've got less than 15 posts left until I reach 100! lol, keeping a count down of sorts...can't wait!

I noticed immediately Clarrisani. It made me smile. Though it's funny how that Owen guy was the first to kiss a dude.

I watched a clip on youtube with some of their best moments. Most are not as good as Nick and Greg's and they're the ones that are canon???

That's messed up.

QOTU and Candy, I'm sorry me and Nicole have both been working a lot lately. We've been doing a lot of remodeling at my dad's store. We'll still get everything for the challenge in on time.

Also, Stacy (only_true_love)'s computer messed up and she probably won't be on a lot until the end of the week.

I think that's all for now. Let me know if I forgot anything.

twins1729 said:
I noticed immediately Clarrisani. It made me smile. Though it's funny how that Owen guy was the first to kiss a dude.

I watched a clip on youtube with some of their best moments. Most are not as good as Nick and Greg's and they're the ones that are canon???

That's messed up.

Yeap, they are the ones who are canon. There isn't nearly as much Jack/Ianto as there is Nick/Greg, and some of the Jack/Ianto moments are nowhere near as strong. In terms of eye-sex, Nick/Greg win hands down. In terms of getting it on on-screen, that one goes to Jack/Ianto.

It's not fair, no. And they say there will only be more Jack/Ianto in season 2 of Torchwood. Oh, and if you want messed up, wait til episode four "Cyberwoman". That's messed up.

Given that Jack/Ianto is canon on so much less, it would not be a big leap for CBS to give the go-ahead for Nick/Greg.

And just as an aside, John Barrowman once had a role with a CBS program, and CBS instructed him to hide the fact that he's gay. Thought you might be interested in that tid-bit.

Clarrisani said:

And just as an aside, John Barrowman once had a role with a CBS program, and CBS instructed him to hide the fact that he's gay. Thought you might be interested in that tid-bit.

Ha! Why am I not in the least bit surprised? I love John Barrowman, I think he's amazing. OMG, I'd love to see John have a guest starring role in an episode of CSI. An openly gay cop/CSI, or something. How cool would that be?

Serenity said:
Ha! Why am I not in the least bit surprised? I love John Barrowman, I think he's amazing. OMG, I'd love to see John have a guest starring role in an episode of CSI. An openly gay cop/CSI, or something. How cool would that be?

It was before JB confirmed he was gay (and did so while in the UK), so I guess they had some weight to throw around. Feel sorry for John Barrowman's partner Scott Gill during that time. Imagine being forced to pretend you're not together when you've been together for such a long time. Here's the quote from a recent article (different article to the last one I quoted).

When cast on CBS’s short-lived Central Park West, Barrowman was told by the studio not to discuss his sexuality, even though show creator Darren Star is openly gay. Did he follow orders? “No,” Barrowman says, shortly. “And you know, maybe it was detrimental to me, but I didn’t care. Once you’ve been put in a position of either the limelight or authority, and you are an honest and truthful human being, you are political.”

Stupid CBS. Way to go, JB!

JB on CSI would be brilliant. Who knows, maybe his character, whoever he may be, could be the one to make Nick and Greg finally admit they like each other/are together. It would be a perfect episode... lots of eye-candy and slashiness. :D

That episode would be fantastic! I would LOVE to see that, I think he'd play a good cop. :p

Shame on CBS! Luckily they have so many points with me for Luke and Noah, that they are still on my good side. Along with Disney!

Hopefully CBS learned their lesson when he didn't listen! And realized that it's better to be out and proud.

But he can play bad cop so well... yeah, won't give away that episode of Torchwood. And it is better to be out and proud. I mean, has it done JB's reputation and career any harm? Nope. In fact, it's made him a better person I think for not hiding. Mind you, Scott Gill wishes he wouldn't make some things public, lol.

I do hope CBS have learnt their lesson and gotten over what seems to be homophobia and fear of backlash on their part. I think JB is right in saying that America is ready for it if the networks would just let it come. I'm more than ready for Nick/Greg to become canon, even if it is in the background. In fact, given how they've treated GSR, I hope that should The Love ever become canon, TPTB do keep it in the background.

Oh, and Twins, you'll have to stop by the Torchwood thread in the in General TV/Media section or whatever it's called so we can disect the show for all its slashiness. :p

I would LOVE to see that episode happen. I think that would be even more interesting than this new girl they're bringing in! Another guy would definitely rile things up and make Nick and Greg come clean! hehehe...

Ok theres something that I wanna say regarding Torchwood and CSI.

John barrowman would be soo wicked as a guest star in CSI. Did you know, that infact John Barrowman applied for the role of will and grace, but he didn't get it because he wasn't gay enough lol.......... Classic considering he just recently last year got married to his long term partner.

Regarding CSI and gay characters, there probably is gay characters but because CBS might hush hush it.

Correction that there probably is gay actors playing straight rolls lol...

We all want Nick and Greg together, and maybe one day we will get that wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back