The Fake Spoiler Thread

ewwwww lol Dynamo

(Now, a few Grissom multiples I wouldn't mind, 'cept we know he was an only child IIRC.)

Silhouette said:
- Ryan Wolfe from Miami goes to Vegas in one of the crossover, meets Greg, and Greg's been questioning his sexuality ever since! :D

Greg then learns that Sara has been secretly dating Grissom for ages and decides "what the hey!", travels to Miami and asks Ryan out on a date...

(bobby, ecklie plus gaybar... made my night thank you!)

cathrine gives up csi to become a nun, whilst elsewhere in the lab superdave is abducted by aliens, ironicly the only person that wont believe him is archie.

LOL! Okay, uhm.. I'll try. :)

- Greg falls down from a building in Miami, is nearly dead but some guy named Ryan rescues him.

- Sara gets caught spanking Catherine, it seems like they have uhm, an intimate moment, but it just is some experiment.

LAAAME ones. :)

Not lame at all!
I can just picture the look on Nick and Warrick's faces as Sara and Cath desparately try and explain that it was all in the name of science! :D

Following on (kinda):
Ecklie consumes a large amount of hot dogs and then accidentally belches in Hodges' presence. Hodges, whose had a bad day and really hates "hot-dog breath" takes revenge by kidnapping some of Grissoms cockroaches and (with Greg's help) crossing them with embyros from Doc Robbin's once-again pregnant cat. Hodges lets loose the small mutant cat-roaches in Ecklies office. Cat-allergic Ecklie breaks out in a rash which he blames on Grissom because "everybody knows what he did to Greg's feet". To take revenge, Ecklie emails Grissom the link to the "Sara spanking Cath" website that Nick and Warrick have just constructed (with Archie's help). The email has the heading "Your not the only supervisor she's interested in..."

Too far?

Wow we sure are a silly bunch in here :lol:

Nick and Greg wind up in a raft and float until they reach a strange island, with exactly 45 people on it....

Warrcik and Greg are caught spanking each other, but it all has to do with an experiment....

nick guest stars on 'Mythbusters' to confirm to Adam and Jamie that you can survive buried under ground.

Ecklie is caught in his office dancing to The Scissor Sisters 'Don't feel Like Dancing'.

Greg must go under cover as a cross-dresser...

Grissom is pregnant with Ecklies baby (why not :lol: )

Nick some how convinces every one to commit mutiny on Grissom!

Nick finds some suggestive photos of Grissom and Lad H on line...

Sara tells Gil she hates bugs, and runs off with nick to a tropical island where they have a bird sanctuary... oh sorry this is for FAKE spoilers :lol:

that be all mayties ;)

Gris and the gang go to Lake Tahoe where they get into a small boat for a three hour tour, a three hour tour. The weather started getting rough, the tiny ship was tossed. The ship set ground on the shore of this uncharted desert isle. Grissom builds an ALS flashlight from the boat's headlight. Hodges makes luminol from cocoanut milk. Catherine buildings a small bicycle generator for electrostatic footprints. Greg and Nick build a bamboo hut for a lab. Sarah makes banana cream pies for meals since she is a vegetarian.

Barfing at the Ecklie ones!!! LOL!!!

Nick shows up in the second episode announcing he's suddnely gotten married to Veterinarian Jesse Menken. Catherine screams "NOT AGAIN!" and bangs her head into her locker in response.

Sara begins practicing an alternate lifestyle after getting fed up with Grissom's ubiquitous nature. Grissom meets her new girlfriend, who becomes infatuated with Grissom, and changes teams in order to get with him. Sara leaves Las Vegas and returns to San Francisco.

Warrick impersonates Lenny Kravitz and Jimi Hendrix in a lounge and ends up getting a talent agent. He leaves Las Vegas for MoTown and becomes a famous forensic musician, with a HUGE fan base. He ends up opening for Beyoncé on her next World Tour.

Ecklie joins the hair club for men and ends up meeting a woman at an odd bar. They start dating hot and heavy. Later, it turns out she's a Tranny from Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes. However, he's so desperate he sticks with her, uh him, err... Herm?

Brass meets Frank Tripp from the Miami PD when they work on a case together while Tripp is in Vegas on Vacation. They find they have a lot in common and get along well. They both quit working for their respective Police Departments and move to L.A., where they start a Private Investigation business. They'll be seen on CBS every Saturday Night as Brass & Ass at 10 PM/9 PM Central.

Dr. Robbins wins a huge jackpot, divorces his wife and moves off to a Polynesian Island mostly inhabited by beautiful, naked and/or topless Polynesian Women. He doesn't let Dave or Greg come to visit him.

Greg plays around too much in the lab one day, blowing it up again. He gets fired and has to move in with his Grandparents. He'll be seen every Monday after 2½ men in "Living with Papa Olaf."

Hankster, those are great! :lol:
I love the Brass and Ass one, and Living with Popa Olaf
poor Greg

Greg gets caught having webcam sex (not crossing the PG-13 line, I hope? ) with Ecklie.

Sara blows up the audio lab speakers, because she turned the song 'Steady As She Goes' on too loud.

Hankster said:
Brass meets Frank Tripp from the Miami PD when they work on a case together while Tripp is in Vegas on Vacation. They find they have a lot in common and get along well. They both quit working for their respective Police Departments and move to L.A., where they start a Private Investigation business. They'll be seen on CBS every Saturday Night as Brass & Ass at 10 PM/9 PM Central.

lol :lol: I would so watch that show!

RoosCSILover said:
Sara blows up the audio lab speakers, because she turned the song 'Steady As She Goes' on too loud.

:D Go Sara! You gotta love that song.

Doc Robbins bakes another of his "flavoursome" healthy pies but overdoes in on the Oelestra leading to the crappiest CSI episode ever! (sorry - I know that's poor...)

Though somehow I could see Frank Tripp saying with some annoyance "Why in the HELL are you calling ME 'ASS' ?!?!?"

Gris's usual anthropologist is out of town so he calls in the FBI one, Tempe Brennan. They have difficulty communicating because neither one has good people skills. Brennan bonds with Sara over foster care stories. Gris bonds with Brennan's colleague, Jack Hodgins over bug racing and beetle wrestling. Booth tries to convince Sara that not all FBI guys are bad like Culpepper. Greg and Zach the lab rats bond too. Angela tries to hook everyone up on dates. Cath and Brennan bond over finding out both are butt-kicking chicks. The new boss Cam and Ecklie bond over "I'm the meanest boss" stories. Warrick and Booth bond supporting each other against gambling relapses. Niether team wants to go seperate ways by the end. It's a big Bones-CSI love fest.

Back