The Fake Spoiler Thread

after all the trauma cath went thru grissom realises that it's her he really loves. he always thought that he didnt stand a chance with her so stayed back. now he knows that he will hurt sars bt revealing his true feelings for cath so has to go away to sort things out. when he comes back he tells cath how he feels and they get together. he finishes with sara and that causes her to start drinking again and she goes off the rails but tries to hide it from the others.it's only greg who sees that there is something wrong and covers for her hoping that they will get together. she tells greg the only reason she got it together with grissom was so she could get closer to cath thru him, she really wants to be with cath.

Nick and Warrick turn part of the lab into a huge mud pit, where the team frequently has mud fights. Grissom sees the mud pit and starts taking bets on who would win: Catherine, Sara or Lady Heather.
The girls find out about the bets and take their frustrations out by slinging mud at anything that moves.

:lol:

I thought about this one all day :eek:

Sara to Catherine: (looking at Catherine's left hand) It's beautiful, but why did you do it?
I mean is it worth it?
Catherine: Hey, I'm not the one who said I was anti-marriage?

FIND OUT THIS WEEK.... WHO DID CSI WILLOWS MARRY?

hhunter, don't you just hate cliffhangers?
By the way, that ring looks a lot like the new one Ecklie is wearing. :eek:

- Grissom books the team into a conference in Sydney. Their plane crashes on a tropical island where weird stuff is happening involving random numbers, mysterious hatches, polar bears, electromagnetism and child-abducting nutters. The CSIs work out what is going on in precisely forty-five minutes.

- Grissom steals all the lab's money and he and Sara run off to the Costa del Sol, where Grissom's awful Hawaiian shirts fit right in.

- A large, hairy, bearded man on a flying motorbike turns up with a message: "You're a witch, Lindsay Willows..."

- THE DAY OF RAGE COMETH.

(why, oh why did TVwoP stop recapping CSI?)

Ecklie and grissom are forced to work on a case together. During ´trying to solve the case Ecklie makes a dramatical confession... He is deeply and seriously in love with grissom and him beeing so nasty all the time with griss and nearly everyone from the team was just because of beeing jealous! He cant stand the others being around grissom all the time and wants to get ridd of all of them so he can have gris for himself. He tells grissom when he ever finds out that grissom *cheats* on him, the whole team is fired!

talyra said:
- Grissom books the team into a conference in Sydney. Their plane crashes on a tropical island where weird stuff is happening involving random numbers, mysterious hatches, polar bears, electromagnetism and child-abducting nutters. The CSIs work out what is going on in precisely forty-five minutes.

- Grissom steals all the lab's money and he and Sara run off to the Costa del Sol, where Grissom's awful Hawaiian shirts fit right in.

- A large, hairy, bearded man on a flying motorbike turns up with a message: "You're a witch, Lindsay Willows..."

- THE DAY OF RAGE COMETH.

(why, oh why did TVwoP stop recapping CSI?)

LOL, the random Lost snark is hilarious!

Grissom's finally had enough of Ecklie, so he proceeds to slap him senseless for a whole episode, with everyone joining in, while yelling why they hate him so much. Grissom finishes it off making him lay in a bath tub full of cockroaches.

Someone gets Gris on Fear Factor but when one of his items comes up as eating live bugs, he grabs them and runs away to set them free.

NikkiJamez said:
Grissom's finally had enough of Ecklie, so he proceeds to slap him senseless for a whole episode, with everyone joining in, while yelling why they hate him so much. Grissom finishes it off making him lay in a bath tub full of cockroaches.

Oh my god PLEASE let that happen!!!

Back