The Eh? Team: Canadian Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
How could I forget Eugene Levy? He's another hysterical Canadian that I have add alongside Mike Myers & Jim Carrey. He was at his best in the America Pie trilogies and he has some other great work out there too. Plus, who could forget Lorne Michaels, the head honcho on SNL. He's the best too.

Haha.. ah Eugene. Ironically a Canadian starring in the movie American Pie...

Train 48 was basically a bunch of people who apparently don't know what walking is who sat on a train yapping at each other about problems that were way blow out of proportion. I remember the ADs for it played like... every half hour on Global. It was so annoying.

Now every half hour I hear those stupid Partypoker.com commercials.

God i have to stop going to bed at 4:00am and waking up at 3:00pm im missing everything.

I dont like Eugene he annoys the hell out of me but i did like him in AP :)

I forgot another favorite Canadian. Brendan Frasier :D he is the best in the mummy movies and in dudley do right plus he quite the looker ;)

I loved Brendan Fraiser in Crash even though he played an asshole. Another favourite Canadian musician of mine is r&b artist Massari. The ironic thing is that I use to loathe is music but now I can't stop listening to his music over on itunes. Plus, he has such beautiful eyes!

*bounce* 70's Rock and Techno for me!

Hm. Never knew Brenden Fraiser was Canadian. Whoo! We're starting to rule the hollywood movies!

(Oh and i also like classic rock and or roll QUEEN is the best and so is The Rollingstones)

And technickly he was bourn in usa but he has canadian blood and he says he is proud to be one, he has a dual citizen ship, American and Canada

Paul shaffer he is so halarious :lol: he's good at keyboard (Of course)

I can't look at Queen. Not after that documentary I was forced to watch in Pop Culture. Ruined my entire outlook on them. I'm more into Pink Floyd, Guns N Roses, Aerosmith. Basically, any band that sings about sex or has lyrics that make you think. Deeeeeeeply. Or make no sense. Like... wait for it..

Bananaphone! Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring, Bananaphone! I got this feeling.. it's so appealing... someone please kill me! It's stuck in my head!

I think Brendan Fraser isn't technically Canadian.. I think his parents are, and he was born here, but he has American citizenship and considers himself American. *shrugs* That's just what I remembered...

I cant kill you or else you would pass it on to me...oh no

Bananaphone! Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring, Bananaphone! I got this feeling.. it's so appealing,Bananaphone! Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring, Bananaphone! I got this feeling.. it's so appealing

OMGZ! ZIGGY! SHIZZ! IT'S TOTALLY YOUR BIRTHDAY!
*runs around with streamers* HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZIGGY! WHOO!

I already said happy birthday to you over at the Greg/Nick thread but what the hay

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZIGGY!!!!!
*joins palm but with a spoon and a pan* HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZIGGY

It's a parade! Whoo! Haven't seen one of those since... um. Last Farmer's Day Market. Which was.. divide the 1... carry the 4... Last Week.

Okay, I am totally going to go down to those TV stations and demand that they give VARIETY in ther commercials! If I hear "You are such a stud. What band did you say you were in again?" I will KILL that Robin on that tree!

lol, thank you everybody! *feels extra special* It's actually tomorrow, as I told kicky over in N/G. To be absolutely honest? I totally forgot.. I thought today was Thursday for some reason and then I came online and the little cake was there and I was like "Woah, is it my birthday?" But the calendar says it's not yet. You know you're getting old WHEN.

OMGZ it's Ziggy's birthday!!! *throws confetti* If I give Taggart an imaginary smack upside the head will that be a cool gift? Anyways, OT:

Yeah, Bredan Fraser doesn't have that Canadian spunk in him. Speaking of which Brandon Fehr is from here and he's on CSI:Miami and he looks better then ever. *Rawr* :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back