The Eh? Team: Canadian Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
^That would be the BEST GIFT EVER!!!!!! Okay, my presents list so far:
1. Digital camera
2. Lois & Clark season 1 on DVD
3. Taggart's stupid blonde head smacked.

This is the best birthday EVER.

Brandon Fehr is on Miami now? Woah, who does he play? I never watch Miami myself.. I didn't even watch Roswell, not one episode. The only reason I know who he is at all is because this girl I went to high school with was madly obsessed with him and had pictures of him in various stages of undress all over her locker and binders. I didn't like that girl. Oh well.

Brenden Fehr plays Dan Cooper. He's the A/V guy and he's been on since the beginning of season 4.

A digital Camera you lucky...hehe :D (Thats the envy kicking in)

I already know that im getting Sams town!!!!! that is going to be the best ever!!!!

^^Better yet, I'll get Cuddy to do it. 'Cept I don't know since she's a fictional character...

I went to the same high school that the late Michael Cuccione aka the guy from that band 2gether attended before his death a few years ago in 2001. Since I was a year younger I arrived a year after he left. Also, someone I know might get a regular role on 24. That way I could say I know a famous person.

*snort* I totally didn't notice that. I am so losing my evesight.

Holy crap, Ziggy, you should totally do this! Ask any random person to put up their left hand. Then go "HA! Now I own your soul!"
It's like, hooray! You own people! Make them do stuff for you.

kicky, I've always called you that. I just forgot to tell you, I think :D It's a great nickname. And be proud of being born in October! Libras are cool! I'm like, the only person in my family that's not a libra. My mom and both of my siblings are libras. My dad's a pisces though. I normally don't like pisces, but I like my Dad. And the dig camera is the ONLY thing I asked for, cause my cat broke my last one and I missed it. What is Sams town?

speed- Ahhh, I see. I've probably seen him then, but I don't remember. I only watch LV meself.

Hehe im born on the last day of the libra *does a proud pose* and sams town is the new Killers cd that comming out october 3 the same day the House book comes out (Im getting that too)

and thanks for the nickname, the only one i have at home is ababo (a bee a bo)

^^^ I don't know anybody famous. *sigh* I want to be on 24 though! Umm... let's see... I was on X-Files, as I brag about constantly. I once sat with the guy from LA Doctors on a ferry. I was hired to dance on the celebrity float in the Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras parade when I lived in Australia... except by "celebrities" what they meant was "lame people you've never heard of if you're not from Australia and Molly Ringwald".. I met Ewan McGregor at the after party though, and that was cool.

Palm, I totally just tried that on my boyfriend, and so now I own his soul.. so I was like "Okay Malcolm, now that I own your soul, I command that you turn off Lost, because I hate Lost and find it boring as sin." and he just looked at me and was like "Can you keep it down, I'm watching Lost." *siiiigh*

Oh, the Killers are cool. And you're welcome for the nn, I don't have any irl. I wish I was special.

=[ The only celebrity I know is my cousin. And he's not really a celebrity but a Hockey Player who won't stop hitting people...

See, the soul thing works! Hahaha! I own my brother's soul, but he tried kicking me in the neck so I gave it back.

Anyhoo, let's see what's in the ol' mailbox. Spam. Spam spam spam. This is why you don't trust anyone...

I have it stuck in my head because everytime I phone my friend and get her voicemail, that comes up. Plus, that cheeky cartoon with the dude going nuts because of the song is playing so i'm laughing at that.

So, according to where I am, it's like, 4 hours until your birthday day! yay!

Woah, what team does he play for? What is his name? Once when I still worked for the X I delivered a package to Marcus Naslund on "courier day" when us office folk who work at DESKS in the AIR CONDITIONING are forced to go out and actually deliver packages. *shudders*

My brother would totally cry if I owned his soul. He has these HUGE issues with the idea of women manipulating him. It makes him cry. No, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back