The Eh? Team: Canadian Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I <3 William Shatner. I'm so proug that he's Canadian.

I think it says on imdb that Alex Carter's original last name was really really Greek.. most people (read: Jennifer Aniston) end up changing their really long Greek names when they hit it big. *sigh*

I was totally not going to open this bday present early... I was gonna wait til Saturday.. but it was TAUNTING ME.. and guess what it is? The first season of Lois&Clark on DVD.. how FREAKING COOL IS THAT? *does a happy dance* I could cry.

*cough* Will Arnett. I'd totally go up to him and be like "....HI!" And run away.

Eh. I don't listen to Canadian Musicians. Just the really, really old ones that makes all the young kids shriek in horror. Like Trooper. The Guess Who. The Tragically Hip. Bachman Turner Overdrive. Steppenwolf.

The only exception come with Metric. But that's because Metric is love. Like Metric = <3333. Einstein proved it. Yes. Yes he did....

=B

csikicksurass said:
and i cant even say those words apostllospityolous :lol: i cant even spell it :D

:lol: I have absolutely no problem pronoucing it. In fact, my yiayia's maiden name had a "poulos" at the end so there's a chance that their ancestors came from the same place in Greece.

Lauren, I found that out here.

Birth name: Al Apostolopoulos

Whoa, how could I forget Rachel McAdams & Ryan Gosling as my favourite Canadian couple. But hey, is it just me or does anyone else notice that the majority of Canadian celebs come from the Toronto & Ontario area?

*face palm* I totally forget about Metric & Feist. I remember seeing Metric back in April and having a blast.

Leslie Neilson and Michael J. Fox came from Alberta. Same with Kalan Porter. And there's someone else. She's a singer. Gawd... wtf was her name....
It'll come to me.

*SQUEAL* OH MY GOODNESS!!

...O__o;; Erm.. I found out Keanu Reeves is Canadian. Born in Beruit, Lebanon, but he maintains a Canadian citizenship and passport, currently residing in Toronto. -_-;; *Loved the movie Constantine*

I like Blue Rodeo, Michael Buble, Sarah McLachlan, Arrogant Worms..lots more

I can't watch CTV. They're too obsessed with that damn Chopper 9..and I don't like any of their anchors much. I grew up watching BCTV :D

XDDD You didn't know Keanu was Canadian, Dr. Shuriyu? Omg, I love you for that.

I grew up in insulin shock. *silence* Okay, when I grew up, I watched Tv only on Saturdays. For the cartoons. Oh, and for Mr. Dressup. That guy taught me how to draw! :3
I think I used to watch Fred Penner too. That dude with the guitar. And that creepy talking Hamster. And the Gentle Giant.
*Stare*
I liked that damn giraffe, okay! D:

How was i supost to know he was canadian :D but i do like saying "I know kungfu" :D

I miss Mr. Dessup if im bored i'll still watch him :lol: if he ever comes on but i hated his crow alex i thought he was gay as in lame and gay as in gay nor did i like the pupet with the glasses i thought she was a bi och but mr dressup was cool :D i also watched:
-Big comfee couch (That was my favorite back when i was 6)
-This show about animals in space
-Barney the dinasor
-Dudley the dragon (Back in 98 or 99 he came to e town i was so happy)
-Oh and my favorite of all time when i was six even before bcc was the teletubbies!!!! lala was my favorite and i think i was like the first girl to have a lala doll because before it aired in canada my mom wen't back home to scotland and sent me one over. I still have it some where.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back