The Eh? Team: Canadian Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^; His name is Chris Simon. He used to be defense with the Calgary Flames, so my Dad sent him American Beer as a "How-dare-you" gift to him. It was weird and he was like "... =| eh?" And I had to apologize before I feel down the stairs.

Yeah, if I could manipulate my brother, I'd make him stop hating me D:
And Thank GOD for him not being home right now. Chris Rock is on. Gotta get my daily dose of controversary. Whoo!

I think I own my brother, but he's eight years younger so maybe he fears me on purpose :lol:. Then again, he always says I'm his favourite sister so I can't hurt him. If I do my mom will kick my ass. Now that is ownage.

So the BC summer games have started and my dad and brother are there in Kamloops for soccer. I told 'em to not come home if they lose but they probably don't care. It would be cool to see them on tv...

Sigh i hate having a big family. I have 4 bros and 3 sisters and you get their names mixed up, i just called my brother Kevin "Karen" my sister

I have no clue who that actor is but he was on that second season episode of House MD entitled Skin Deep and his problem is that he's going through that sympathy pregnancy phase(weight gain etc) but somehow instead of obtaining typical flabby male boobs he grew real man fun bags. Cuddy's reaction is priceless as you can tell by my icon. I'm not sure if any of the crew or cast on that show is Canadian though.

I have one. And everynight he casually opens his door, checks his gun when I'm on the couch staring at him, points it casually at the wall and then puts it back. My Dad calls it practice for his aim. I call it practice to when I end up mysteriously vanished. =|

Anyhoo, this BC Games. Is it like...a huge event? Like, really big? Because it's intriguing me.

Supposedly it's like the mini Olympics and they have a opening & closing ceremony with the lighting of the torch & all that crap. It's a summer event and my dad went up there as the coach of my brother's soccer team. They may show some highlights over on Global TV but for the meantime you can learn more about it here :).

Jorja - Talking about Man boobs from House to answer my question
Palm - Ask question about BC games which Jorja mentioned

It's a crazy circle in which I got lost :3

House wooooooo i love House md as you can tell :D

And thank you for clearing it up for me, my minds going a mile a minute *A tumbleweed goes across*

Well, my mind is on vacation & won't be returning till September :lol:. Speaking of which I'm thinking of Canadian studies over at my college. I didn't learn much about Canadian history back in high school so having one course dedicated to the past of our country will be pretty sweet.

Do it. Then you can be like "I actually KNOw what happened in this country!" While the rest of us are still being forced to learn about why the HELL the Russian Tsar was shot. I mean, for effing hell, I stopped caring when I hit 12. He's dead. The country went communist. Now they wonder why they're so behind in technology. Gee, wonder why! Ge-awd!

When I was being forced to learn about Russia, I could have been hearing something more useful. Like how we burned down the White House. I find rage against the Americans and the battle between the French and the English way better than hearing about how the Russian Queen was hopping the high horse with a dirty man name Rasputin. Rawrgh!

But yeah, learn about Canada D:

It's because their our trading partner or some crap like that. I'd rather learn about England's history. It's at least filled with violence on every page. Not violence and then "Happy peace time. :)" with it's stupid propaganda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back