The Eh? Team: Canadian Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Dressup kicks Mister Roger's a$$! :lol: That trunk had everything in it. *sigh*

XD No. A lot of people when they find out are like "A WHAAAAAAZ?!" Just like when Samantha Bee of the Daily Show mentioned she was from Toronto and Ed Helms was like "A WHAAAAAAA?!" And I was all "Holy CRAP! We have a Canadian infiltrating the American's Politics! Run away!"

But anyhoo. Dudley always reminds me of Dudley Do Right, the little idiot Canadian Mountie on The Rocky and Bullwinkle Show. That was actually my favourite part of that show... seeing Dudley and his super-horse....

Oh, and every day when I came home from school, I would always watch Inspector Gadget. Best F*#&$ng show ever!

I love dudle do right he is the best! and when i came home from kindy garten i would go into my room and switch to tree house but now during the summer i wake up and i watch cheers and if i stay up to 4:00 (Always) i watch arther :D

There's a lot of Canadians in Lebanon. o_O Have you seen the news?! :D He IS Canadian. Has citizenship to prove it too.

Anywho.. Enough of my fangirlyness.

You have not seen fangirlyness until you get me started on George, Eric, Gary, or Jesse...OR Nick, Greg, Warrick, or Robert...OR Eads, Szmanda, Dourdan, or Spencer, or Stokes, Sanders, Brown, or Chase :lol: i wish on of them were canadian *sigh*

There was one Canadian on CSI as a lab tech, I remember, but he didn't renew his contract because he liked doing small cable TV shows instead. Of course, they called him nuts but he was like "...eh."
Made me laugh.

*waves hand* I knew Keanu was Canadian! But he annoys me, so I don't care. Who are you talking about, Palm? Which character on which show? Aside from that and Vartann the Man I can't think of any Canadian connections to CSI.. although I only watch LV. Oh! Right! Jorja Fox's parents were French-Canadian, she's first generation American. Yay!

Ugh.. I can't remember. He was a lab tech for a couple of episodes or something. I think he plays Josh on Naked Josh. I can't remember because it was a while ago that I read that article....

Crap. Dang this memory!

Hmmm. I remember not this guy. I think I saw an ad for Naked Josh on a skytrain once though. I remember it because Josh was mildly hot and had all these tattooed names on his arm crossed off, and it make me laugh and ridicule my sister, who used to have an ex-boyfriend's name tattooed on her stomach, and now it's covered up with this giant ugly butterfly thingie.

I can't watch CTV. They're too obsessed with that damn Chopper 9

That reminds me of that show "Train 48". Can anyone tell me the point of that show? It's just a bunch of scenes of random people talking on a train.

When I was little I would wake up early every Saturday morning to watch Saturday cartoons. It was like...my ritual, I swear. I wouldn't even need an alarm clock; my mind would just know to wake up at 7:00. It was so weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back