The Eh? Team: Canadian Thread #3

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by ShuriyuCSI, Jul 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Welcome to the third thread, my fellow Canucks! :D

Continued from here.

Have fun! Happeh posting ^_^ There's cookies at the back on the table. :lol:

2. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

YAY new thread eh!

i dont know all the words i haven't sung it in a long time so

[​IMG]

3. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

Thanks! :) Even if I'm more of a Nordique... oops, that was a long time ago!!! :lol:

May I sing it in French?

O Canada, terre de nos aieux
    Ton front est ceint de fleurons glorieux
    Car ton bras sait porter l'épée
    Il sait porter la croix
    Ton histoire est une épopée
    Des plus brillants exploits

Et ta valeur de foi trempée
    Protègera nos foyers et nos droits
    Protègera nos foyers et nos droits.

Have a good match, ladies and gentlemen! ;)

4. Palm

Palm Coroner

*yawning* I had a nap and I wake up, there's a new thread! It's like I slept for 50 years like that old guy. What's-his-nuts....

5. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Whats gonna be are firt topic eh??

6. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

How about a nice, light topic like, "Should Canada be pressuring Israel to ease off on their attack (ostensibly) on the Hesbolah because really, they're just murdering a bunch of innocent Lebanese people?"

:D

7. Palm

Palm Coroner

*picking at fingernails* Why does everyone use that term "Innocent People". I mean, are they all kids who are like "...buh?" Because I gotta tell you. Most Adults I meet aren't innocent. And usually voice their opinions about it while I try to jump off my balcony to make the talking stop.

And I bet if the Americans kidnapped 2 of our people, We'd be like ".....*BOMBZ*." I know I sure the hell would be.

And GOD I HATE HEAT! Seriously! Move away from the sun, Canada! MOVEEE!

8. BabaOReilly

I think it's a relative term. In terms of this war, I'm fairly certain the people who are most affected aren't necessarily at fault, don't you think? Not to mention the kids.

9. Palm

Palm Coroner

I don't know. All those Canadian in Lebannon are furious because their their by choice and are now in the face of war and are blaming the government. But last time I checked, if you do something by choice, that means that it always falls back to your fault is something bad happens.

But like, their freaking out because their not getting out. And it's stupid. Stephen Harper picked up some of the refugees in his plane and all the rest of them can talk about is how Canada sucks. Like, their in a country of war. Rescue Missions take time. It's not like "Oh, hellz! Look at that! 50000 Canadians! On a ship that's made for under 10000 people, we should say 'You don't matter!' To gravity and logic and just take them all!"

I can see why their anxious but they really should just keep their mouths shut and understand that help IS coming. Just because one boat left without them, doesn't mean it's "Because the Government doesn't care, so let's Sh*T all over Canada." I mean, Gawd.

And man, I just read an article today saying "You shouldn't get angry in the heat" but sometimes....

10. BabaOReilly

Actually, it wasn't the Canadians I was referring to... Sure, I'd love to ee them all safely out, but my concerns are more for the actual population of Lebannon.

11. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

...Lytton, B.C. is the third hottest place in the world at current. >_O We're hotter than the desert in Nevada. And Americans say we're cold... @___@

1) There's a place in Arizona that's like... 47C
    2) Saudi Arabia - 43C
    3) Lytton B.C. - 41C

12. quickbeam_cw

quickbeam_cw CSI Level One

OH MAN! I can't believe I spelled colour wrong! I ALWAYS make a point of spelling it with a 'u' in all the other threads, as well as 'neighbour' and the other words like that. I can't believe I screwed it up here! I blame sleep deprivation. Oh well, it was a crappy name anyway. ;) :D Just couldn't think of anything else but wanted to suggest something. Still can't believe it though... I'm usually obsessive about coreckting my speeling and mackin shure that evrything is speled write.

Oh god that was painful and difficult for me (just watch, there will be an actual spelling mistake somewhere else in this post :rolleyes:).

13. Palm

Palm Coroner

41C. Seriously?! Holy Crap. I'm whining and it's only 33C! I can't imagine living there @____@;

Oh yay! My fingertips are bleeding again. You know what that means! Thunderstorm is coming! ....or something. I wish I had one of those cool weather sensing powers like a lot of people claim they have.

14. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Yeah it would be fun to be a human borometer. :lol: :p

33C? Oyvé. I guess this is where 'global warming' comes into play. Of course it's times like these we wish it was -50. I would kill to freeze my tongue to a poll right now.

15. VManso

VManso CSI Level Two

Just an observation: "colour" is the way the Brits spell the word and "color" is how it is spelled in the U.S. Therefore, both spellings are equally valid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.