The Eh? Team: Canadian Thread #3

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by ShuriyuCSI, Jul 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

It's like on south park

news reporter: "we believe the death tole is in the hundreds of millions tom even though beverton only has the population of about eight thousand so you can imagen how devistating it is"

:lol: is the news reporters that bad :D

2. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Hey.. Can someone give me a short briefing of what's happening with the fire on Galiano Island? *just realized that was on the other side of Gabriola Island*

>_< Global or CH seem to do it for me. I rarely watch CTV unless there's something interesting going on.

3. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Here ya go :). I was gonna post something from another newsource but this was the one that was the most recently updated. I seriously hope it rains for one week straight so the fires down down & the temperaturs would cool down. Not while I'm Cranbrook though. 'Cause that would suck.

4. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

O__o Oh dear.. Well.. Last I checked, the temperatures were supposed to even out around 20-25. No rain, so...

^_^; Going to have to tough it out like the huge fire in the Okanagan some years ago. *Remembers my Grandma had to be evacuated for that one. I still see that big bare spot where trees once stood on the mountain when I'm out there.

Thanks Mina :D

5. Palm

Palm Coroner

Awww, Dr.Shuriyu! I'm so sorry about your Navy Bathtub! It should have one! No one defeats the navy! NOONE! Not even the Loch Ness Monster....

Yeah, so, according to my Dad, if I almost hit one more person with a car, it's considered a spree. But I seriously didn't mean to hit my brother (I was going like... 1kphr so he wasn't hurt.) But... yeah. He shouldn't have been standing behind the van! I have witnesses! *points to cat*

Oh and.. whatwasIreadingyesterday. Oh yeah! I forgot. But it was about Toronto O___O;

6. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

Don't MAKE me eat you. Oh wait, I live in Coquitlam now. Go on!

Tamara Taggart makes me want to eat a bowl of leeches and bleed to death from the inside. Once I was going on about how she's dumb as a post and how she acts like she's so much younger than a woman in her early 30s. My Dad was like "Um. I think she's in her 20s. She looks like she's in her 20s." And I was like "Dad? I'm in my 20s. That woman is not in her 20s." And he was like "Hey, good point." haaaaaaa. hatehatehate.

Anyway, I like the news and hate Toronto.

Edited because I always forget to use BBS instead of HTML.

7. glam_chic86

^ Uh, cannibalism isn't cool :p.

:lol: This is why I love Canada so much. Everyone is hilarious. Tamara Taggart reminds me of those valley girls from the 80's. Y'know, the ones that always go, "OMG!", "No wayz!" & the obvious "Totally!". How I could possibly watch the news if the anchor makes me want to rip out my hair. Maybe I'll get Cuddy to kick her ass.

8. ziggystarduzt

What's the Johnny Depp line... "That is called cannibalism and is frowned upon in most societies"? I love that line. I love it so.

I bet Cuddy could totally take TT. I would so pay money to see that fight myself.

9. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Yes palm i hit my brother with a car in my dreams...on accident of course :)

10. glam_chic86

^^ It would have to be a paperview event. I never watch girls fight(oh that sounds so wrong) but seeing TT getting her ass kicked by Cuddy would rule, even if Cuddy is a fictional character. She would make another person her bitch. Just remembering TT trying to serve souvlaki at this past Greek Fest is making me laugh on the inside :lol:.

So, who are you guys' favourite Canadian musician, band, actor/actress or show? I have to go with Mike Myers & Jim Carrey. Funny guys are hot.

11. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

singers: Michael buble!!!!!! #1 canadian singer, then comes Hedley (hehe their concert and the kiss :)) they are both VERY kean in the looks department

Actorian: Jim carrey and Mike myers (The only two canadian actors i know)

12. ziggystarduzt

I <3333 Cuddy.

My favourite Canadian artists... hmmmm...

Musicians: Tegan&Sara, Leonard Cohen, Sarah McLachlan, Sarah Slean (so many SARA(H)s in Canada!), Tragically Hip, BNL, Bif Naked, and many more I can't currently recall.

Actors: NATHAN FILLION. <333333333333333333333333 my Nathan. *goes off into a backroom with Nathan*

13. glam_chic86

^^ Michael Buble is love. Nothing is sexier then a local boy who knows to sing jazz in the sexiest way possible. For a band I like Barenaked Ladies. Their chemisty on screen rocks. Oh, and for a Canadian crush I like Alex Apostolopoulos aka Alex Carter/Det. Vartann. I dunno how they got Carter but hey, something about those Greek bedroom eyes draw me in.

14. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Oh and i forgot the sexxy and in the movie he's a man whore Shawn Ashmore!!!!!

15. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

There's something about William Shatner that makes me laugh (probably because of Boston Legal), so he's one of my favorite Canadian actors. "I'm not senile, I have mad cow." :lol:

Michael Bulbe, love him. He has such an amazing and talented voice.

It's Alex "Apostolopoulos"? State your source! Looks close enough to be Strombopolopolos... er.. >_< Oh God, I'm confused! Looks close enough to be George's last name! xD I was shocked to hear he was a Canadian. Didn't know. Quite a handsome devil though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.