The Eh? Team: Canadian Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So yeah, the Grey Cup is on Sunday. I have a feeling that BC will kick Montreal's ass & bring the trophy to where it belongs. BC is gonna represent the west coast :D!

*shudders at the name beaver*

Oh, I have no doubt that BC will win the Grey Cup. I mean, they have to. We demand it with voodoo magic and candles! Candles that burn.... *shake fist*

In other news, I really suck at trivia on Jeopardy. I used to at least get 2 out of... um. 100 or something. Now It's down to zero. *sniff* Damn you smart trivia thingys!

*gasp* Second page again, people. This is not good! We're slipping. Must be all that Canadian winter ice :rolleyes:
Okay, I don't really have anything constructive or Canadian to say, I just wanted this thread back on the first page.
Although, we are on the second last page of the thread, so perhaps its time to start thinking about a new name? I have no ideas at the moment.

What tis up!

OMG guess who is still in pain! i had my first needle down today since grade 5 :lol: me stomach isn't right and i had to get some test done, i didn't want the needle of death.

D: Needles are freaky. I mean, I don't mind getting one, I usually start yapping to the nurses about how come I can get a doughnut for 80cents and falvoured coffee for a $1.41. Then, before I know it, Their kicking me on the curb. Talking always helps with needles. EXCEPT acupuncture. Creepy!

So. Um. Canadian talk. Umm. Um. Um. Oh! Hear that joke Ralph Klein made about Belinda Stronach? Because I laughed. And then everyone called me a pervert. So. I'm now the Canadian Mascot Pervert. Hooray!

And I'm addicted to buying those little Winnie the Pooh with the costumes on from Wal-Mart. I have a flamingo! YAY! *kicked AND slapped*.

Because I'm a volunteer at the hospital, I can get a flu shot for free... They usually cost $35.

:p Winnie the Pooh is fantastic though.. My cousin Adrienne is obsessed with them.

Wasn't Winnie the Pooh made in Canada well the real bear was he named it after his home town Winnipeg... Am i the only one who watched the tv movie of that called "A bear named Pooh" :lol:

But i really am ubsessed with him, my room has Pooh bear all around the top of my room, bed sheets, and there are like tons of dolls of him and his friends, it's just one of those childhood quarks that you can never give up.

I have a giant stuffed Pooh Bear. My brother gave him to me. And I knew he was named after Winnipeg. Although, the original Winnie was female :)

^^ It's because it's Winnie the Pooh. I mean, seriously. He's full of fluff. And squeezeble! How can you not enjoy that? 8D *jangles keys* Lookit him go! Whee!

Okay, Seriously, if Gibbs doesn't stop meowing, I'm going to jump through the window.

And NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Grey Cup?! *cries* Where's ma stories?! *bawls*
So, anyone hear that apparently there's something called the Grey Cup Horse and he pops up in hotel rooms randomly each year?

Good god Palm, could your icon BE any better! (Gotta love that episode!)

What the dip is the Grey cup :lol: if is has anything to do with hockey...then i just dont care :lol:

Nope, Grey Cup has nothing to do with Hockey... it's football. Which means that I don't care either :lol:

^Football's fun when your actually in the stadium watching it. I know I had fun watching the guys ogle the cheerleaders and get so drunk, they fell down the steps! It's way fun!

[[And Yes. My icon COULD be better XD But it currently makes me laugh to a point of pain.]]

I had a chance to go to the a foot ball fame but my stomach was hurting :|

I am more of a soccer person, i play like crap but gawd do i love watching Beckham run around in those shorts.

But i must say Go Eskimos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back