The Eh? Team: Canadian Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I'm just doing it to get a job so I can at least save up some money for the Film college. They DEMAND your soul D:
Damn rights they do. Malcolm's tuition was $30k. We'll be paying it until we're dead, I'm sure.

ALSO! I want to run around Vancouver like a dork going "IS YOUR NAME DR. SHURIYU!? ANSWER!! D: No? Fine. MINA!? ZIGGY!? ANSWER! *get punched*"
ALRIGHT! Mwahhahahahaha. Shuri is Lauren and I am Dayna, so that perhaps may help. We should throw a party for you when you get here! We'll like. Parade around the airport wearing those Canada hats so you can recognise us! Yay!

Oh, and congrats to allmaple for scoring a new modship! YAY!

why thank you! no one believes us cannucks can take over the world, but well show them....

well i was at breakfast with momma this morning and under the waffles section it said 'add 99 cents for real maple syrup' and i was thinking how sad is that in canada they charge you extra for the real thing? didnt seem right to me...

Why, allmaple, what a nice shade of green you have there.
And I agree. Canada should just give everyone real maple syrup for free. Mmm.

It's true. Canadians will take over the world. One Tim Horton's at a time. :lol:

They charge us for real maple syrup? :eek: ...It's like having to pay to mow your own lawn.

CANUCKS FOR WORLD DOMINATION!!!!! *cough* erm... yeah. That's not a sports reference, btw. I blame the maple syrup. Which I haven't had any of today. But we were talking about it, so...
Ah, gotta love Timmies.

Yes i will become the ruler of the world and me and all my monarc butterfly minions will take control in are flying caccoon with Dr. Boyfriend, that'll show them (Crap i just gave away my plans)

Congrats on becoming a MOD allmaple *Throws cake and eats confetty*

^ Someone is obsessed.... :3

YAY! Allmaple, you rule that thread! Rule it with an iron moose!

...So who else here wants to move to BC? *raises hand*
Only for a while. I still enjoy my free money. And no PST. PST is evil and demands your left hand! That's your wagging hand! The best hand of them all! ....Unless your right handed. Like me. Then your like "...Meh. My left hand can go for a while." But then the right one would get lonely and everyday it would be like "...Where's Righty? When Am I gonna see Righty again? How come Righty isn't around anymore?" And so forth.

In conclusion, my Gibbsy just went total Gibbs on a mouse outside, so I'm gonna go leave the window for 10 minutes...

Yes i am a bit mad if you might say ;)

I never even been out of Alberta, i want to go to CAMP CHAMP!!!!! or the Forest of Feelings, Carealot. =|

Speaking of Timmy's, my little sister just got back from living in Wales for 6 months. I went to pick her up from the airport on Thursday, and we were walking to the car and passed a Tim Horton's inside the Vancouver Airport. And instantly she's like "ZOMGZ! I MISSED TIM HORTONS SO. FREAKING. MUCH!" and I was happy to see that she was still Canadian. It's hard to tell with the very slight accent and the crazy British slang.

^ Hahaha. Reminds me of that lame Timmy's commercial they had with those guys who went to college in Scotland or something. And they got a big jar of coffee for Christmas. It bugged me. What college kid says "Oh yeah, eh? Instead of money to pay off some loans, just send over a big tub of coffee."
No. No. No. Well. Unless he sold the coffee to the other Canadians for $5 a cup. Then he could get more money! Hahaha! I WIN!

Not really. Sorry. I have a thing against our commercials. Because theior louder than the TV shows. So when you turn it up to hear what Michael Scott says and it clicks to commercial where you hear "ALWAYS FRESH AT TIME HORTONS!" you die a little inside.

Just like I did when I heard Squrriels hate me! =D

Timathy's is the best but they adverties to much. Nearly every Timathy's show there is a TH billboard! that gets annoying, and soon sinceit's the holidays we will be seeing big billboards for there new canaster for their hot chocotlate and how it makes a great gift. If i got a TH canaster for Christmas i would be like "Hahahah thats a good one now wheres my real present" =p nah i would drink it all to me self and no Sisters or brothers aloud, just Allisons and maybe mom and dad.

Palm said
Not really. Sorry. I have a thing against our commercials. Because theior louder than the TV shows. So when you turn it up to hear what Michael Scott says and it clicks to commercial where you hear "ALWAYS FRESH AT TIME HORTONS!" you die a little inside.

:lol:

That usually happens to me when I'm watching CTV...I really hate that channel. I mean, the unofficial representative is Ben Mulroney. Stand proud. :rolleyes:

In English or something one year we studied all about subliminal advertising, and we learned that they actually crank up the volume on those commercials and they ARE sent to your tv louder to try and catch your attention and MAKE YOU CONSUME! COOONNNSUUUUMMMEEE!

I love CTV. But I loathe Ben Mulroney. We saw a commercial for something "hosted by Justin Trudeau!" last night and my boyfriend was like "Yeah! He's like 'hey, that Mulroney kid got into it, why can't I?" hee.

Justin Truedau is so much better than Ben Mulroney. IMO, anyway. And better looking too. At least, the last time I saw a pic of Justin he was. That may have been a few years ago. Getting political for a moment, I personaly think that Pierre Elliot Trudeau was the best PM we ever had.
And now that's done. I hate CTV. Unfortunately, in this house we only get basic cable, and so it's really the only station I watch, becaue it carries all those great American tv shows that I love so much. Although, Corner Gas isn't too bad. I've watched a few eps. And on CTV, I've noticed that they seem to blast their comercials more than anyone else. Has any else noticed that?

Hey dudes these olimpic girls came in to talk about are assembly, it was pretty cool. We got the gold winning cycleist to come in and the brons metel in Skeleton, it was keen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back