The Eh? Team: Canadian Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about anyone else, but it was SUPER nice today here in Regina- I went outside without a coat, which is unbelievable for this city...

*stares at the quietness*

Well, I used to be a farmer and I made a living fine
I had a little stretch of land along the C. P. line
But times got tough, and though I tried, the money wasn't there
The bankers came and took my land and told me, "Fair is fair"
I looked for every kind of job, the answer always no
"Hire you now?" they'd always laugh, "We just let twenty go!" (Ha ha!)
The government, they promised me a measly little sum
But I've got too much pride to end up just another bum

Then I thought, who gives a damn if all the jobs are gone
I'm gonna be a pirate on the river Saskatchewan! (Arr!)

And it's a heave (ho!) hi (ho!), coming down the plains
Stealing wheat and barley and all the other grains
And it's a ho (hey!) hi (hey!), farmers bar yer doors
When you see the Jolly Roger on Regina's mighty shores!

[End Useless lyric quotes]

Palm can your icon BE any better!

It has been really quiet over nyha. OMG yesterday it snowed for like 2 secounds, how cheep is that!!!!!!!!!!1

Lets go Oilers Lets go *Stomp Stomp* i HATE hockey but it's Oilers!!! and they won!!! Fernado whats his face made such a awesome score!!! can you believe i actually watched it, i was half asleep so i didn't know what i was doing lol.

were slipping canadians! :lol: bringing it up cuz i have some bragging to do :D
i go to the university of guelph (nicknamed the u of moo) and we have just been named canadas #1 university by mcleans magazine, the top university for educational quality, reputation and atmosphere by the globe and mail, and the top research institute by research infosource! go guelph!!
it was never a question of what university i was going to go to, i came here hoping to go to the vet school after my undergrad. its just nice to know i did make a good choice :)

I know we are!

Grrr i hate Canada, it was to cold to go Trick or treating and now right after Halloween the snow melts :mad: why cant i live in Texus for Halloween and come back to E town for Christmas.

i go to the university of guelph
My uncle used to teach there! He's retired now, though. I think my cousin is teaching there now, or assisting, or something. Her husband, too, come to think of it.

csikicksurass said:
I know we are!

Grrr i hate Canada, it was to cold to go Trick or treating and now right after Halloween the snow melts :mad: why cant i live in Texus for Halloween and come back to E town for Christmas.

you should know that in canada all halloween costumes must be made to fit over a snow suit :p
i remember i was so mad one year, my mom had made a princess jasmine costume (actually for my brother the year before, dont ask! :lol:) and it was so cold i had to wear i bunch of sweatshirts and a coat underneat it so i looked like a round ball in it!

I liked my costume, it was last minute because i didn't want to dress up so so threw on some black and a top hat and i was a dancer for the Rocky Horror Picture show but i was sad because in that movie they pretty much only wear there skimmy's (Thank god i had a skirt on) so i stayed inside and did the Time Warp a couple hundred times

Thanks alot Canada for making it cold!

*prances in* I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! YAY! Did everyone have a good Halloween? I only had one little girl come by trick or treating, and I live in a super residential neighborhood. How totally sad. At least I was left with a big bowl of candy, I guess.

kicky, I went to Rocky Horror all the time when I lived in Sydney, Aus. A friend of mine was dating one of the dancers so we scored gold tickets to the 11th anniversary party and I sat next to Heath Ledger, back when he was a total nobody. We had our pictures in the society pages of the Sydney Herald. *super proug face* I was so much cooler then than I am now. sigh.

OMG you did not say you sat next to Heath! i love him i am a Ledgaholic!!!!! in my life time i am going to go see RHPS on Halloween, i am 14 and i am to old for trick or treating.

Yes Ziggy after sitting next to Heath!!! you are alot cooler (I said cooler because you are already cool :lol:)

Kicky, you're not old... I'm fifteen, and myself with three others raided the neighbourhood for candy. 16, my dear, is too old.

:D But the good news of the day! I just got hired to work in a lawyers office. Any hours available to me. Eight dollars starting. ^___^ *smug* Better than most jobs, that's for sure.

D= On a not-so-lighter note.. Midterms are next week.

I feel like Woody from Cheers in this thread. I am not to younger from the rest but i am the yougest :lol: i dont mind Woody is my favorite character from Cheers :lol:

Yeah so the Oilers are losers, i never liked them anyways :lol: go Edmonton.

^ DUDE! Woody was the coolest!
Now, I'm in a debate that's making me cry:

Should I go to Toronto for Anmimation
OR
Should I go to Vancouver for Animation?

*raises brow* C'Mon all you Vancoverians... Vancouverons... People from Vancouver. Start blapping about why Vancouver deserves my money! Please? [Gets slapped]

Oooh... and, Ziggy. f I could, I would go back in time and steal your tickets to that show and sit next to Heath and be all "....HI! I'm Ziggy! [Smirk]"

And, TO THA DOCTOR!
When you get your midterm, just scream "ACBDACABDA!" and run out, pulling out your hair. Chances are, they'll take pity and let you have a day of studying. Or send you to a mental hospital. Whichever is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back