The Eh? Team: Canadian Thread #3

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by ShuriyuCSI, Jul 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

OMG i just came back from the best day of my life at capital ex :D, me and my sister went to go see the hedley concert and it was the first and THE best concert ever it was more fun then the rides and then they were signing atographs and i got all of the bad to sign my shoe and the best part in my life is when i got to kiss jacob and dave on the cheek <33333333333333 i sware to god i did it was the best, they smelt like beer but i dont care i got to kiss them :D :D :D im in the best mood of my life i love jake and dave they are my favorite hedleys ever and also i got to see jacob and toms ass :lol: they moond us all and they both had hedley tatooed across it :D omg i got to kiss them i got to kiss dave and jacob (they had a dance off) im not bragging im just in the perfect mood :D :D :D i will never throw away my shoe again :)

2. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

I remember going to the concert in Duncan to see them.. (Cheap tickets too!) They mooned the audience as well xD Though.. all of them did at first. It made everyone laugh so hard and whistle and cheer.

3. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

It was very sexxy he has quite the behind :D so does tom but if only dave did it to he's my favorite and he smelt like beer but it was worth it :D

4. allmaple

allmaple Judge

wow, it doesnt take long for threads to fall off page one anymore :lol:
    thought this was funny and id share it with my fellow canucks:
    the other night my brothers friend brought his new gold club over (its huge, but thats beside the point) and my mom made a comment about how my dad, my brother, and his friends all play gold left handed even though for everything else they do right handed. and my brother says 'thats because were canadian, it comes from shovelling snow'
    i thought it was cute, we had quite the laugh about it :D

5. Palm

Palm Coroner

^I laughed XD

Yeah, it's really creepy in Edmonton. Too many people. And the heat is becoming unberable. Plus, a thunderstorm just passed over my house. It was like...10:00 am so I was all "WTF?!"

Stupid clouds.

6. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I know eh e town is to hot to handle i have to live in it 24/7 well now it's raining but still :D

7. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

I don't believe it's has been lower then 27 degrees here in Vancouver. I have to take at least two showers a day because I get sweaty so easily. It's supposed to be one of the hottest summers ever in BC.

Gawd, the next person who says, "Is it hot enough for you eh?" is gonna get their ass kicked.

8. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

hehe "Is it hot enough for you eh" :lol: im just yanking your chain :D haven't you heard the denis leary song "Im an ass hole" a verse in it goes "I use public toliets and i piss on the seat i walk around in the summer time say how about this heat" :lol:

9. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

Ugh, it's so true JF... 2 COLD showers a day. Today was the coolest in a couple of weeks, at 28 degrees. I was actually born on the hottest day in BC's history (July 29th, 1985) and I'm very proud of that, so I don't want the record to be broken. hee.

10. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Lucky you, i was born on the last day of the libra :D thats the only thing interesting about me (useing the term interesting loosly) except i have the master skills of being a csi geek and a dr Chase dork, oh and i can sing in my alvin and the chimpmuck voice :D (Im doing it right now this the song "Change your mind" by The Killers (yay)

11. EllaJ

EllaJ CSI Level Two

I was in the interior last week..40 frickin' degrees :eek: I sure wasn't complaining about the heat here when I got back

Love the new thread name..

12. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

I'm going to Cranbrook on August 6th & supposedly it's 23 degrees there which isn't too bad. Thankfully I'll be staying by the beach so when it gets hot out I can go for a swim to cool off. However, I'd rather have scorching temperatures then have snow in the middle of March...

13. VManso

VManso CSI Level Two

I was speaking to a teacher friend of mine from Vancouver who told me that where she lives because of the proximity to
    the water , mountains and rainforests which keep her sheltered, they're not in the triple digit area.

14. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

I've was born a day (7th Jan '85)after coldest day in Finland's history (6th Jan '85), which was -55.1c
    ... hmm... no wait...was there ten years ago somewhere -55.5?

Anyways... my point. I can't believe it's so hot out there... despite the fact that I do live little more north but... that is so ruining Canada's imago. It shouldn't be hot :eek:

15. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

.. "imago", Ducky? :lol: Never heard of the word.

We get as cold as forty below and as warm as forty above. What do you mean it's warm?! :lol: :p

Yeah.. This is one of the more hotter years, I think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.