The Eh? Team: Canadian Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't believe it when I heard about the Amish community. You're absolutely right, ziggystarduzt, they are the least deserving of something so terrible. It's sickening.

Yeah, it snowed here a bit yesterday. So depressing.

Ha. Snow. *points and laughs.. in a nice way, of course* Today we have a forecast high of 23 here in Vancouver. I loves me the West Coast livin'.

It was snowing a tini bit on Tuesday!!! i was so sad when is stopped straight away :(

I went to St. Albert on Monday, i havent been there in a while and everything was so different, they still have the old fashoned SuperStore there :lol:

Where is everybody? *pokes at people with my poking stick*

What's an old fashioned Superstore? Is it different from a regular Superstore? Superstore is very scary, it is too big. And I worked there for 2 months when I was 18 and it made me want to die. I was so miserable that I just woke up one morning and I was like "I cannot take this job anymore. If I keep going to work at Superstore every day, my soul will rot and my heart will turn black." So that morning I just did not go to work. I did not call in sick, I just didn't show up. And the next morning I did not go to work either. And I never went back. They never called me even once, they just mailed me a union withdrawal card. *shudders* The only job I've ever had that was worse than that was my 3 weeks in Cinnamon hell. *twitch*

There is still no snow here, but it is in fact cold. I think it was about 15 degrees yesterday. I had to wear a sweatshirt.

Are SuperStore in Edmonton is all new and everthing, we got it redun. I would never want to work at SuperStore, they treat the people there like slaves.

They sure do, dude. Luckily I got my job at the record store shortly thereafter, and it was in the same mall, so on my lunch break I could snootily walk by and feel better than those horrid supervisors who were mean to me. I loved working at the record store SO MUCH. *sniff*

*grumbles at all you bc-ers*
i just looked outside and it is snowing, snowing!! and a massive storm cloud moved in so its really dark now. only in ontario can it be 20 and sunny on the weekend, then 2 degrees and snowing on thursday!!!

lol, no, I'm pretty sure it does that in Manitoba too. It was soooo nice here on the weekend, and then yesterday, it was below zero, and snowing... a lot. And the snow is still on the ground. Yuck. It should go away now. There's not a lot, but still...

Rrrr i want snow!!!!!! i am dreaming of a white Christmas. Wow Christmas is really just around the corner, i hope November goes by fast it is such a boring month well except the end because that is when we put up the Christmas tree because it takes us 2 weeks to get them finished and like 3 just to put all of the decorations around the house...inside. Are house is like who ville come Christmas thanks to Costco.

..My birthday is in November. :p

Well, it's the 30th so it's also the end of the month and 25 days before Christmas! Wee!

*sigh* It hasn't snowed here yet, but it's bloody cold. I thought the snot on the inside of my nose was going to freeze. :eek: ...I'm sure you all needed to know that.

Whoo 10 days till my birthday! mine is on the last day of Libra :p

I dont get it in Edmonton it feels like winter but it looks like early fall??

it's snowing here too! Just a light dusting but it's stay for the moment! yikes, i'm not ready for winter yet!

>___< I hope Global Warming happens again and we DON'T get snow. Seriously.

Speed? I needed to know that :lol:

In my opinion, it should snow a few days before Christmas, and then melt right after. That would be good. I'd say no snow at all, but I just can't imagine not having snow for Chrismas. How terrilble. I hope I never have to experience that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back