The Eh? Team: Canadian Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want snow this year as well, but just for Christmas time. *starts singing I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas* Yeah, supposedly Vancouver is gonna get rain this weekend which kinda sucks. Then again, it really hasn't felt like autumn yet with the hot weather. The only thing I'd change is I would make the sun set at a later time :(.

Today in the Province they had this thing that said "And now! Our yearly reminder of why we live in Vancouver!" and there was a picture of 3 pretty young girls jogging in tank tops and shorts along Spanish Bay with the caption "Vancouver" and then a picture right next to it of a scowling woman with her car covered in snow and the caption "Southern Ontario". BURN.

:lol: Advertising these days huh? That's hilarious.

No one ever tries to sell St.Albert as the place to be. It's not fair. I mean, we have a WAL-MART, PEOPLE! Who DOESN'T want to live here? :p

Holy dipp. This morning in Edmonton there was so much fog! i woke up and i was like "What the Dili" (Line from Venture Bro's) and to make things even more weird when i woke up my mom just came in from walking Archie!!! She never does it's always my dad or one of us :lol: i am now entering the twilight zone.

^ I loved that. On Saturday, half the province was engulfed in fog. I went out at 3:00am and stood outside in it for an hour. It was lovely. I wish we had more days of that eerie fog.

I remember the one Christmas we had when it didn't snow. It was the best Christmas I ever had. We had the Quads out and when burning around the yard without worrying about getting stuck or it stalling because of the cold. I would love to have that again.

Anyhoo, I found out driving in Edmonton isn't as bad as my brother made it out to be. And Traffic Circles are actually fun to go around :D

Edmonton isn't bad at all it's just in the Morning when all the people are rushing off to work. The best time to drive is in the afternoon, thats when you can cross the road without pushing the botton!

So has everyone tragically died or something? I MISS YOU! WHERE ARE YOU?!

Well, I am moving tomorrow, so I may not be around for a couple days until my internet gets switched to the new place. It is a pretty new place! It has a big yard and a fireplace and all sorts of other good things. Back to packing!

Hope your move goes well!! Love your avie by the way!

Good question... where *is* everyone? I haven't died... at least, I don't think so... *pokes self* Well, I don't appear to be a ghost, any way.

Any other BC'ers in the Mainland/Vancouver Island area trying to win the Z effect on 95.3? It's driving me insane trying to guess the thing.. :(

It's Jeff Goldblooms birthday today! and i share a birthday with him :lol: ewww it's also shaggy's birthday today, i dont like him at all he's annoying.

So another famous Canadain, she plays Callie of Greys Anatomy, she's a good actress but i HATE her character :lol:

Aww... I didn't know she's Canadian. I liked Callie at first, I'm not sure now... but I don't hate her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back