The Eh? Team: Canadian Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Ooh congrats ziggy ! You must feel so proud & excited & I remember I was when a letter of mine was published in In Style, my all-time favourite magazine 2.5 years ago. Lemme know the issue that'll be published in so I can check it out.
Thank you! Yay. They told me it'll be in the December issue, which I believe means it'll be out in November.. I've never understood why they date it a month later like that. *shrugs*

I love snow, it makes the side walks slippery so you can slide all around, i like the way it sound when you step in snow (No clue why though), it's safer then grass if you fall, you can make bets with your friend to walk from the school all the way to the park when it's nea high, snow ball fights (helo) forts. Ok so i might have just named all the kidey reasons for likeing snow but i need to spend my childhood while i can because soon i will become one of the moupy teenagers (well more of one)

speed_cochrane said:
DragonflyDreamer said
The plows were having trouble handling it

:lol: :lol: Oh our poor American friends. *hugs Americans* Bless their hearts.

Yeah we have cows AND geese. Sometimes the geese will sit in the same field as the cows. At times, I'm afraid the world will implode. :p

Here with the major geeseproblem (not Canadian geese, some smaller) they put plasic figures of swans to the field to keep geese away.

I was once waiting for schoolbuss 20mins when it was -33c :( Then we figured out bus was probably frozen and walked home.

*Snort* I'm not exaggerating. I'm just stating my hatred because once winter hits, it'll be fun for 2 minutes before everyone starts complaining, just like ever winter. Anyways...

ZIGGY!?! Your in the next Cosmo? OMG! Your gonna have to tell me which one is yours :D Crap! Now I can't wait to get that one.... (Hurr!)

DaWacko said:

Here with the major geeseproblem (not Canadian geese, some smaller) they put plasic figures of swans to the field to keep geese away.

at the golf club my dad and brother play at they put inflatable crocodiles at the water hazards during tournaments to try and keep the geese away :lol:

Thanks guys! I'm super proug. I wrote a letter about their article in this month's issue, "Bad Boob Behaviour". Basically I said that it was a very good article for them to have published, and I thought that it showed a lot of insight into why young girls do some of the things they do, and that I thought it would be beneficial for a lot of young women to read. So I got an email from the publisher asking if they could run it. *dance*

Agreed.. yesterday it was 26 degrees here. I actually had the fans on. It's almost fricking October, where's my cooler weather? I don't want snow, of course.. but a little cloud and rain wouldn't be frowned upon!

^^ I kind of like having warm weather here in Vancouver. I'm not a fan of rain especially at a time like this where I have to wait for the bus. I do think because since BC has been having such a humid summer & autumn so far our winters won't be filled with snow which sucks :(.

I wish that it would snow yet i have to admit this nice weather is a change and some times change is good :D

Wow it's hockey time and i have no clue whats going on. Usually they mention hockey in my school announcemts. Are the Oilers sucking after Pronger left (that tratior)

Hi Everyone,
I just found this thread and I am so happy to see one dedicated to all the Canadians out there. I'm from Kitchener, Ontario and it's starting to get cold here now. I can't wait for hockey to start!!!

XD Yeah. I want to be Mr. T!

So, anyways, according to my newspaper, a lot of Canadians in other provinces don't know that Edmonton is Alberta's capital. So, guess what the city is doing? Instead of expanding on buses, their going to be advertising Edmonton to every province! HAHAHAHAHA.
It's gonna suck.

Seriously, don't come to Edmonton. We'r the next Fort McMurray. And if you've been to Fort McMurray, you'll knopw why you won't want to come. Oi Vey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back