The Eh? Team: Canadian Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a good topic. I think it should be hieghered because i am not even 14 yet (Will be soon) but like other girls in my class are braggin about how many times they 'done' it and in my head they are bragging how much of a slut they are. I am not saying all people who have sex are sluts but at least keep it in your pants till high school (If you have a boyfriend not just some random guy)

Regarding the events in Montreal- for those of you who don't know, a gunman entered a college and opened fire on the cafeteria. 1 woman was killed, 19 people of mixed races and genders were injured. No motive has been released as of yet. The gunman was killed- likely by police, although it hasn't been officially confirmed- during the course of the attack. It's an understatement to say what a tragedy this is for everyone involved. It's very, very sad.

For all of you close to that incident^.. my sympathies. I went to a school where a shooting occurred, not of that magnitude, but I kinda know what that feels like. God Bless!

*cough* I've been currently being beaten by the system called "College". Coffee is my only nourishment. And the only way to beat College is with the antidote named "Sleep and TV".

Bluntly, I'm being incarcerated, but, Hey. Who the Hell cares here. All I have to say is I've given up Starbucks (Again) and Switched to Tim Hortons. Not because their Canadian, but because in my wing, it's the only coffee shop. Plus, their doughnuts and Vanilla coffee make me cry with happiness. Sweet, sweet happiness.....

Holy crimony Batman! Palms Icons is fantasic! (I just watched the secound episode with SSB, Kelsey Grammer is awesome!)

Tell me, why does Edmonton have to suck (Weather wise) it has been raining for nearly 2 weeks, on the upside in gym we have been playing belly ball instead of running.

Ziggy, you came to Vancouver Island without telling me?! Where...? I want to stalk you.
*blink* *blinkblink* Wow! You'll make a FANTASTIC stalker! You've been reading GSR, haven't you? DON'T DENY IT! *g* I was in Nanaimo for the weekend visiting my Daddy. I just got back. The ferry was way too frigging busy. I had a great time though, we went to COOMBS and I heart those goats on teh roof XD.

*ATTACK!!!!!* YOU WERE IN NANAIMO.. and you didn't tell me? *puppy dog pout... sob* :p And I might have been there... Maybe.. Possibly.

I.. Where in Nanaimo does your Dad live? I might know him. :lol:

Coombs is a really great place. Silly little goats. And did you take the Departure Bay-Horseshoe Bay ferry? That one is always bad. o.o

I will tell you next time! We should go for coffee or something! I am going back the first week of October or so when my dad's fiancee is in town.

Dad lives on Casper Way, which is right off of Bowen, directly across the street from Quarterway School.. which, coincidentally, is where I attended kindergarten-grade 3!

I HEART Coombs. I've been going there since I was about 2 years old. I love those little goats so much. Now they have t-shirts you can buy with a cartoon of the goats pooing off the roof onto your head. I want one.

Yeah, I do Departure-Horseshoe. It was HELL today. It was so damn busy there were absolutely no free seats left at all. People were standing in the aisles and sitting wherever they could. It sucked. A lot. *grr*

^^ That actually means a lot to me, Kicky X3
*lays around* Yeah, the rainy weather in Edmonton does blow, but, I'd rather live in this province than any other. :3

It was better in E town today but it got colder in the afternoon. I got sick today so i didn't go to school which is not good because this school year is better then last years. My class is the leaders of the schools and when we walk in the hall way all the GR 7's move away to let us through, it's awesome! plus we are already going to a feild trip =D to pay for it though i didn't have any like change only REALLY loose change so i brought a bag of pennies to pay =P

Ziggy, we should go for coffee! :lol:

Oh geez.. Quarterway? :p That's right across the road from my Dad's place. Other side of Bowen. You guys had nothing on us Rutherford kids. :D *lovels my elementary school* Dover Bay still tops though.

It's a good thing though that that route wasn't in peak tourism season. >.< That would have been horrible.

And the weather lately has been cold, cloudy and icky.. 'nuff said.

Yay, I'll let youknow next time I'm in town.

I only went to Quarterway cause it was french immersion.s igh. Did you go to Dover Bay? Right, we talked about this, I told you my friend Kim went there. Crazy. I went to Woodlands briefly.

The weather is so sucky. I had to sit outside on my covered deck with my mom while we were chatting and sipping wine, cause she's allergic to my cats andc an't come inside.. brr. cold.

It is very very hard to type with a poodle on your lap.

*blink* Ziggster, you have a Poodle?! *bounces up and down* I wannnnna see! D:

XD Well, the weather wasn't bad yesterday. I mean, other than the frost that engulfed "Toby" (Car O' Love) or the fact that I only saw 34 seconds of blue sky yesterday and 45 minutes of the sun... it was okay :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back