The Eh? Team: Canadian Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
BabaOReilly said:
So, ahem... have any of you seen the new movie that's sweeping the nation, "Bob Cop, Bad Cop"? I REALLY like Colm Feore and I think it looks like it should be pretty funny. Plus the Post gave it 3 and half stars. That's not bad.

I do have some interest in seeing the film but until I get a better synopsis on it I'll wait. I think I'll probably end up waiting till it comes on DVD. Also, Canadian humour isn't really my thing so I'm not sure how I'll feel about it. Well, except maybe Just For Laugh Gags.

i think it looks great. plus rick merver is in it as a broadcaster. i heards its half french and half english with subtitles though. that doesnt matter to me, i can still watch a subtitled movie and enjoy the jokes. the trailer i saw for it (before clerks 2) was completely in english, but i couldnt find it online to show my mom. i could only find french ones.
i read a review from someone who didnt like it, he didnt like that canadian movies are so 'canadian' but i think thats what makes them funny. like men with brooms. who else could make a movie about curling, and beavers and still be so funny? :lol:

we have pg13, just not alot. we also have more lax rules when it comes to movie ratings. if a movie is rated r in the states its 14a here.

My sister went to go see that and i want to see that so damn much!

I cant wait till October 20 because i am going to go see The Prestige!!!!!!

csikicksurass said:
I really want to see Clerks 2 *Pouts*

Why is it that in America they have PG13 movies but in Canada they have 14A??

Perhaps the ratings system is different in the U.S. than in Canada?

Here's a site that deals with different film classifications for every province in Canada. Even though I'm allowed to see every film out there I did get asked for ID when I took my brother to Date Movie which was 14A & I was 19 back then :lol:. It was pretty bad. Anyway, who else noticed that the Adult rating is pretty much the only classification that varies in most provinces? Ontario doesn't have that rating. 14A and PG stays pretty much the same, and sometimes pg-13 films can become 14A instead of pg, not that it affects me at all.

*singing* A cop sold me some crystal meth, It's a Merry F#@%in' Christmas! CHEERS!
Yeah, I bought the covented iTunes Music Store Card and it's sucking my soul because, of course in CANADA we don't sell TV shows on the store. Jerks. I have to find a loophole!

Anyhoo, I went fishing. Nearly hit a Moose and I saw an accident. This truck driver fell asleep and went into a ravine, smashing into a powerline. Of course, I'm driving and my Dad's screaming "SLOW DOWN!" near the accident and all in all... my back hurts from loading his TV into his truck D:

WHO LIKES CHEESE?!@?!

Why does it have to be cool (Weather wise) the sky is white and there is no sun i hope it's not going to be like this in Edmonton till winter.

It's raining about 45KM from Edmonton, just as a heads up. I actually love this weather. I can run around outside going "SQUEE!" Without discrimination because all my neighbours (who can hear me) Are inside with their TV's cranked to the maximum level.

My stupid sister wanted the window open last night and she never closed it and it was freezing. I never thought it could get so cold in the summer time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back